FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Awesome training series. TY Zacchaeus!

You are welcome; and welcome to the community.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Great teaching video. Also, I happen to know there are codes already done for every spell, feat, race trait, and class feature I did at the DMs Guild. Everyone SHOULD learn how to do these themselves, but for lazy people (ME!!) the codes are already done for everything except items. And that project is on the burner. The burner hasn't been turned on, but it's on it.
    I have just recently been playing on fantasy grounds in a 5e game...our DM has purchased all of your packs. Your stuff really helps us have a great time...today I purchased my ultimate license and am checking out everything I can to make my adventures as much fun as possible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DMinsomnia View Post
    I have just recently been playing on fantasy grounds in a 5e game...our DM has purchased all of your packs. Your stuff really helps us have a great time...today I purchased my ultimate license and am checking out everything I can to make my adventures as much fun as possible.
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Also, thanX for your support.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

These are great Zacchaeus thanks for taking the time to make them! I am having a little trouble with the VULN tag. I was trying to make an effect that would give vulnerability to a target for the next hit for all damage. I have tried VULN: all and VULN:

The wiki says leaving it blank of types defaults to all types.

I can get it to work if I put in a type; VULN: piercing but can't seem to get it to work for all damage types. I don't really want to type in the entire string of damage types. lol What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks again for everything you do in FG!!!!
    Last edited by RaTath; April 26th, 2020 at 07:07.

Blog Entries
    Try ALL in caps.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Try ALL in caps.
    Thanks but that didn't work either.

The wiki does show this in lower case. And Zacchaeus's vid did Immune: all in lower case also.

Quote Originally Posted by RaTath View Post
    Thanks but that didn't work either.

The wiki does show this in lower case. And Zacchaeus's vid did Immune: all in lower case also.
    Good Day RaTath
    I just tried the VULN: all tag by typing it directly into the effects and by making a power on a PC actions tab and drug it on a PC and an NPC and it worked. Perhaps you have a extension that might cause an issue??

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day RaTath
    I just tried the VULN: all tag by typing it directly into the effects and by making a power on a PC actions tab and drug it on a PC and an NPC and it worked. Perhaps you have a extension that might cause an issue??
    Thanks Bonkon. I tried several different things last night and finally just deleted the effect and recreated it. It then worked fine just like your example here. Thanks for answering!

Oh and I'm not running any extra extensions just the ones that are native in FG.

Thanks again.

Just posting to say I'm making my way through this series and it's insanely helpful for me finally understanding how to write my own effects.
    I know they are linked in the stickied guide post but I never noticed them before and stumbled across it by chance on youtube when i finally got series about learning these and was looking for help.

Thread Information