DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Need some help with character creation

Heya folks

New user of FG, and RMC/ FRP settings, I want to create my own campaign.
    Here are the issues I have in order to create my PCs.

1-I stay in GM seat, and I can't see how to add a skill that will depend of a category (for example Transcend Armor from Power manipulation). How can I do that ?

2-Same with adding specialized combat skill (Long sword from 1H edged category)

3-How to add spell lists for classes that doesn't exist ?

4-Same with Merits/Flaws ? + is there a way to drag/drop them or copy them directly in the sheet from the list ?

5- Ho to add the Restricted/Everyman/Occupational option for specified skills ?

In advance thank you for your help

Last edited by Syssiah; December 10th, 2017 at 06:54. Reason: adding question 5

Hi Syssiah,

Most of these are related to RMFRP and not RMC so someone more familiar with the RMFRP extension might be able to provide more insight on most of these since RMC doesn't use categories. Here are the two that I can answer:

3. On the Spells tab, right click in the Spell List section and choose Add New from the radial menu. Type in the name of the spell list in place of the << New Spell List >>. You can check off the Base? field for the spell list if it is a base list. Then click the box to the left of the name. It will open a blank spell list. Right click in the blank area and choose Add New. Click on the new spell and it will open a spell details section where you can add the spell details.

4. There isn't drag/drop for these. You would want to enter them and their details on the Notes tab.

thx Dakadin

Thread Information