5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    I plan to port it to FGU, since I use it in my games!
    Right now I'm still using FG Classic, but thank you for the report, I'll look into it!

For now I'm not planning any other additions like sanity or death saves, sorry, but if during the FGU conversion I find the time to add something else, I'll try!

It's an easy fix. Just delete an extra 0 on the first line after the version number. It reads 1.0"0. Delete the 0 after the quote.

I'm assuming that is something the author needs to do and I cannot make the edit myself?

You sure can! The ext file is an rar, so just unzip, use notepad+ to open and modify the extension xml file, recompress, and you’re good to go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearMonkey View Post
    You sure can! The ext file is an rar, so just unzip, use notepad+ to open and modify the extension xml file, recompress, and you’re good to go.
    ZIP not RAR

And when you re-zip it, make sure you do not include the top level folder, only zip the contents of the folder. Then rename it from .zip to .ext

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Will this work in FGU?

This does not seem to work in Unity. Any plans to update it?

I can confirm if you follow NuclearMonkey and LordEntrails instructions on post 42, 44 & 45 above, this extension will work in Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by jrowsey1 View Post
    I can confirm if you follow NuclearMonkey and LordEntrails instructions on post 42, 44 & 45 above, this extension will work in Unity.
    Would love if you can help me out. I'm on a Mac and can't edit. Would be great if the author put the extension for FGC and another for FGU.

Curious-- Which version did you edit? The one that has HP, wounds, speed, etc. or the first one?

Thank you to the author for creating JUST the extension I've been searching for. NICE WORK!

I was able to edit both the "Wounds" and the non Wounds versions. I just had to unzip the original extension and delete the the 0 after the 1.0"0 in the first line the re-zip the file.

On a Mac, You have to change the file name ending from ".ext" to ".zip" before unzipping. I used the Archive Utility program to unzip/rezip the file (right click and select Open With). Open the folder and the open the extension.xml file with the TextEdit app (right click, Open With) and make the change mention above, then select the files in the folder, but not the Top folder you created when you unzipped the files, right click and select Compress 3 files to zip them back. Change the file name and the ending of the file name from .zip back to .ext, and drop it in the extension file.

I know we connected on Discord, so just posting the Mac friendly steps for anyone else with the same questions.
    Last edited by jrowsey1; June 17th, 2020 at 14:21. Reason: Mixed up my left and right clicks

Thread Information