FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Sorry for the delay. I'll add a way to distinguish checks and saves. Could a small label at the beginning of the row with only "c" and "s" be enough?

EDIT: I updated the main post. I added the labels at the beginning of the row. Let me know if it's better now!
    Last edited by Claneidosyan; February 1st, 2018 at 09:10.

I downloaded what I thought was the updated extension but the "c" and "s" don't show like the screenshot.

turns out it had an old version loaded, I can see the update now

I can't seem to find the link to the 5E extenstion. Is it gone, or am I missing something?

Ignore my post, I thought I was replying to a different thread.
    Last edited by Axoid; February 11th, 2018 at 20:56.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetesofos View Post
    I can't seem to find the link to the 5E extenstion. Is it gone, or am I missing something?
    Usually this means you are viewing the website with the mobile theme selected. Change to ti FG Responsive" from the drop down on the bottom of every page.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

are there more mods like this? I feel like the 5e character sheet could be more concise in general and I'm attempting to learn xml to further that goal, so I'm looking for more reference material like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Hound View Post
    are there more mods like this? I feel like the 5e character sheet could be more concise in general and I'm attempting to learn xml to further that goal, so I'm looking for more reference material like this.
    Welcome

There are many extensions. But I'm not sure which ones you would consider like this. I don't recall any that modify the 5E character sheet, but their are many that modify the CoreRPG sheet and I think some that modify the MoreCore character sheet.

Are you familiar with the posts and wiki that links to the various extensions? Is this the only one close to what you want?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Welcome
    There are many extensions. But I'm not sure which ones you would consider like this. I don't recall any that modify the 5E character sheet, but their are many that modify the CoreRPG sheet and I think some that modify the MoreCore character sheet.
    Are you familiar with the posts and wiki that links to the various extensions? Is this the only one close to what you want?
    Thank you

I'd like to preface that I am a recent convert from roll20, and while I am thoroughly convinced of the superior value of FG, switching from the 5E OGL character sheet design to this many tabbed box has been a more difficult transition.
    So as you said, I'd like to find more extensions that modify the 5e character sheet, mostly to require less tab switching.
    I've gone back to Trenloe's stickied post with the list of 5e extensions time and again, this being the result. I have not found anything especially useful on the wiki though, so if you have any links you think would fit that criteria I'd appreciate it. otherwise I suppose I'll just dig around in the files I have.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I can't think of anything that modifies the character sheet like you are looking for, sorry.

As you elve in, as you have questions, thoughts, ideas, just jump in and ask

Thread Information