Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries

Savage Mojo’s Noir Knights one shot December 16th

The Mission Link
    A Savage Worlds One Sheet for Heroic/Legendary characters in the Suzerain setting.
    Realm: Mortal realms, American Grit
    (USA in the Great Depression of the 1930s).The Ordo Hermeticus Octostium is just one of many ‘mystical orders’ that sprang up in the spiritualist craze of the previous decades. In general, they’re no more or less problematical than Freemasons or Rosicrucians, but occasionally you’ll find members of those sorts of groups who believe that ‘with great power comes an obligation to further your own agenda’... and that’s when trouble starts. Frank Augustus Miller is one of those guys, and the trouble has certainly started.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2875

Hi Ellspeth.

I played in one of your other one shots recently. I'm still interested in learning Savage Worlds and would love another one shot while I am looking for a long term group. (I'm also doing the Scooby Doo one shot earlier on the 16th.)

I've signed up on the calendar. Please let me know if pregens will be available.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Blog Entries
    How remiss of me, I am usually pushing Savage Mojos free material, including the pre-gens they offer for every setting. Here you are, though I need to create one more to have 6. As always if you are the first to ask to reserve a character it is yours.
    https://www.rpgnow.com/product/11484...2&test_epoch=0

I'll snag Dobly the G man!

Thanks!
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Point of order about one of the pre-gens backgrounds....there was no FSU in the 1930's. It was still the Florida State College for Women. Since the pre-gen is male, he can't have attended FSU. Going to need to make him a Gator from UF....or a Rattler from A&M.
    Last edited by Sammage; December 7th, 2017 at 16:17.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammage View Post
    Point of order about one of the pre-gens backgrounds....there was no FSU in the 1930's. It was still the Florida State College for Women. Since the pre-gen is male, he can't have attended FSU. Going to need to make him a Gator from UF....or a Rattler from A&M.
    LOL Sammage I passed your catch on that one straight to the top and will be correcting it in the module for pre-gens and one sheets. The feedback was appreciated, the response was I love it, shows player enthusiasm. Since I also need to make a sixth pre-gen, which if approved at the top will eventually be included in the material.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammage View Post
    No respected Seminole would ever be a Gator. 8)

Blog Entries
    Okay guys this is full with one in reserve (Clyde from Savage Mojo will be joining us). Two pre-gens unclaimed, Mr. Flannigan and Mr. Shao, if you want to reserve one of those please do. See you all tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    I don't usually post the screen shots here, but this game had to schedule a second session. New note: Two headed blood hounds are brutal.
    what a fight.jpg
    Lots of blood, most of it the dead dogs, the ruizologist got creative AND lucky with a raise he called up a dust demon that fought on THEIR side.

Blog Entries
    I want to thank you guys again for playing, and entering into the new aspects so enthusiastically. It is always fun. Wasn't sure how this was going to end, but the team managed to disrupt a bunch of cultists, and though the leader escaped he committed suicide once the Feds got warrants based on the statements of the other cult members, kidnapping and intent to commit murder.
    I learn a lot as a GM in each and every game and I appreciate all of your patience.
    1.png
    And once again the essentially unarmed ruizologist and his weather spells disrupted things enough to turn the battle to his tteam.

Thread Information