STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bozo666999 View Post
    Hey, just one curious question.

Is there a release date set? Been playing the physical version but like to launch a online version
    Im up to book 3.. but no date yet... it will be some time yet...

Great to hear your working on it, don't lose to much sanity will be waiting for the finished product!

Blog Entries
    Im sorry guys - I have been waylaid with other projects.

I might discuss with Doug and Ian about whether we could/should release in parts and that way people can start...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

I might discuss with Doug and Ian about whether we could/should release in parts and that way people can start...
    Thanks! That would be pretty effective, the adventure is simply epic.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post

Nothing to be sorry about. We can always import our own assets into FG and run without any official module, but having someone already create all the stat blocks and images would definitely save me some time and effort so I'm in if you decide to release it in chunks. It's not hard creating all that but some of the bigger chapters can take a few hours to get it all in there, at least it does for me.

Not to resurrect the dead here, but has anyone taken over this project? I'm currently running the campaign half through the epub and half through FG and its all a big mess. I'd love for this to be a thing that's released eventually, and maybe I'd even be able to help even though I am very new at FG

I have some time, though not a lot of knowledge of how FG works, let me know if there is anything I can do to assist!

Status

I was just wondering the status on this? I'm running this now and it would be nice to have either in chunks or a status on were we are at.

I've converted most of the images and stat blocks from book 2, the trouble Ive had is the map's as the images in the books are broken up into multiple image files and not sure how to combine them into a single image.

It's a lot of work so appreciate all the work done towards getting this onto fantasy grounds.

Thread Information