FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Yskonyn View Post
    Hi GamerDude, I am sorry to hear that, but indeed the time difference is probably a bit too much.
    I hope you find a Conan game more suited to your timezone!
    I'd like you to keep me in mind. I own everythign for MC, STA, and wave 1 of the Conan RPG kickstarter. I've run a small MC campaign and played in a short lived Infinity RPG game on roll20.net so all I would need is to install the ruleset/extensions. I'm retired the only demands on my time are my wife's medical appointments .

An intro to me can be found at... https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-to-5E-PF-CoC

Thank you.
    Al B. [B-)
    License: Ultimate (anyone can play with me!)
    Timezone: US Pacific [GMT-8] my local time -> https://time.is/PT
    Currently Running: TBD
    Looking for: 5th Ed, COC, PF
    Working on: inputting “Rappan Athuk” for PF (700 pgs)

I am always open for flexibility, so if we can make things work you're more than welcome.
    The problem might be on my end, though. As you can see from my initial post, I have a few restrictions on when to organise event.
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Sure, just look at what your schedule allows and let’s see if we can get something started!
    Al B. [B-)
    License: Ultimate (anyone can play with me!)
    Timezone: US Pacific [GMT-8] my local time -> https://time.is/PT
    Currently Running: TBD
    Looking for: 5th Ed, COC, PF
    Working on: inputting “Rappan Athuk” for PF (700 pgs)

Guys whats the time /day schedule? I want to join in!!! Literally love Conan seeing
    Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "Beyond the Black River" (1935)

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

I am in Greece so its gmt+2 for me
    Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "Beyond the Black River" (1935)

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

While waiting for players and my prepping, I'd like you to look at this tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB00GI8zKbE

It explains the Conan theme for MoreCore which we will use for the game. Load it up in your FG and play around with it, so you become familiar with its workings.

Do NOT watch any other videos of The Jolly GM about Conan 2d20 please; he has a 3 hr one about the intro scenario.
    Hey whats wrong with a 3 hour game stream? lol.. I got shorter vids on how I use MoreCore floating around. :P

Hi Jolly!

No it wasn’t about the length. It was to prevent spoilers because I might run that adventure with them. ��
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Hi Jolly!

No it wasn’t about the length. It was to prevent spoilers because I might run that adventure with them. ��
    I was just making fun, I am glad to see other playing 2D20. Its become an obsession of mine in the last year!

Thread Information