FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Wondering....

Wondering....

How much interest would there be in a Monday Night game, 8pm Central time until 11pm...Setting is Greyhawk, Version is 3.0 or 3.5..

I am interested

I would be interested. I live in PST so that would be a 7 pm start time for me.

Just let me know

I'm new to FG...haven't actually played yet..but I am interested in starting.

Let me know. Thanks.

Frank -- San Diego

Hi,
    I would be interested in playing. I have not played D&D for many years but have decided to try playing online. I have the 3.5 core books and would be willing to play any type of character needed. I have not purchased FG yet because I am waiting to join a game. I plan on buying a full license so I can DM once I get some more experience with 3.5 rules. I am EST which would be 9pm-12am, which is good for me. Let me know.

Game posted on the Calender. We'll need to meet and discuss a few things.

I'll be out of town this Saturday(March 18) until Wednesday night (22). I can meet anytime after that.

Wondering ...

I'd be interested. I'm new to FG, so I may require some patience, but 9 Eastern on Mondays works well with my schedule.

Once we get the four or five interested parties, I set up a time for us to meet and discuss..

I am interested if you are still accepting. (I saw that you had four active players with two invited and you only want 4-5 players total.)

I went ahead and applied for your campaign in the calendar.

Mondays should work for me.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I accepted seven players If all of you show, great..usually, there are some who don't..Sent Pm's about meeting on Monday the 20th..PM me if you didn't get it.

Thread Information