FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 15 First ... 7891011 ... Last
    Speaking of exporting modules, I get the window to pop up with /export and can select everything I want to export. But I cannot seem to find the button to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Batei View Post
    But I cannot seem to find the button to finish.
    FG Golden Rule - if you can't find something, right-click for the menu!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

How do add tokens to adversaries in the libraries? I have seen

<token type="token"></token>

in the code and tried adding a file path with the exported folder such as

<token type="token">tokens/Baronial Knight.png</token>

but it doesn't show anything. I made it using the token tool program. Am I missing somthing?

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    ...and tried adding a file path with the exported folder such as

<token type="token">tokens/Baronial Knight.png</token>

but it doesn't show anything. I made it using the token tool program. Am I missing somthing?
    Is that token in the module itself? If so, try putting @<module name> at the end of the token reference (after the .png), where <module name> is the name of the module in the module XML.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Is that token in the module itself? If so, try putting @<module name> at the end of the token reference (after the .png), where <module name> is the name of the module in the module XML.
    Sweet that did it thanks.

Why is it when I try to use the code for the various fonts for the symbols, in game they come out all weird?
    In the xml file I used "ñ" for the setback yet it shows up in game with a capital A and +- symbol. It works in my other library not sure why this is messing up.

and thanks

[MODERATOR: Removed mod]
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 18th, 2018 at 12:34. Reason: Removed module attachment as it contained IP graphical material

Why is it when I try to use the code for the various fonts for the symbols, in game they come out all weird?
    In the xml file I used "ñ" for the setback yet it shows up in game with a capital A and +- symbol. It works in my other library not sure why this is messing up.

and thanks
    Make sure the file is saved as a text file in ISO-8859-1 format and, most important, the first line of the db.xml file has: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Make sure the file is saved as a text file in ISO-8859-1 format and, most important, the first line of the db.xml file has: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    No that didn't work. I re uploaded the attachment with the changes.
    Attached Files Attached Files

No that didn't work. I re uploaded the attachment with the changes.
    The db.xml file shows UTF-8-BOM encoding when I open it in Notepad++. Change the embedded file encoding to ISO-8859-1 as well as changing the XML tag at the top of the file. If you're using Notepad++ use the "Encoding" menu option.

Thread Information