DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[LFP] 5E Classics, New Modules + Home brew Thursday 7-10pm EST

FG License: Gm has Ultimate , so players play unlimited even with demo.
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone:Eastern Time USA, etc.
    Day of week and time: Wednesday or Thursdays starting at 7-10 pm
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term:
    Text or Voice: Mix of both
    Voice software used: Discord for voice and FG text emotes for character role play.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Whatever happens meaning how ever players role play and react to situations.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and roll for money.Background info will grant some equipment but up to Dm.
    Character restrictions: Typical standard rules, room for discussion.

Details of your scenario: . Old and new modules mixed in with random events and home brew activities. Would like to implement a 2-10 Day adventure cycle with a 1-10 Day down time to work on Hobbies,skills, maybe make a business on your spare time etc.Discussions among all players to have house rules,play times etc will be considered and most importantly what we expect on seriousness. We all want to have fun and my goal as a gm is to find a balance between everyone to do that.
    Last edited by Kyuss11; February 23rd, 2018 at 00:18.

I'm interested, and have a brother who would be as well

The group is full at the moment. I will bump this post if the need for more players occurs. Thanks

i'm interested if space becomes avaliable

Looking for 1-2 players. Send me a private message with a available time for a discord invite so we can talk.

Still looking for 1-2 players. Send me a private message with a available time for a discord invite so we can talk.

Still looking for 1-2 players. Send me a private message with a available time for a discord invite so we can talk.

The group is full at the moment. I will bump this post if the need for more players occurs. Thanks

Thread Information