5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[Online][5thEd] New GM looking for open minded or noob players![All time zones]

Hi, I am a new gm looking for players for my campaign. it will start out vary basic and I will probably make a lot of mistakes so bare with me. I am looking for a group that can meet any day of the week besides Mondays or Sundays. preferably evenings I am in the eastern time zone. Please message me. I will want to do this over voice and on Discord or roll20 looks pretty cool. so please message me if interested.

Blog Entries
    Are you advertising for a roll20 game here?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I am interested me and a buddy are new to D&D 5E and need a reliable DM

Quote Originally Posted by Erickson22 View Post
    Hi, I am a new gm looking for players for my campaign. it will start out vary basic and I will probably make a lot of mistakes so bare with me. I am looking for a group that can meet any day of the week besides Mondays or Sundays. preferably evenings I am in the eastern time zone. Please message me. I will want to do this over voice and on Discord or roll20 looks pretty cool. so please message me if interested.
    Me and a buddy are interested but both of us only have the demo and we need a DM to join would you be interested?

Hello,

I want to clarify. Are you using Fantasy Grounds? If so, another player and I would be interested.

if me yes we all use Fantasy Grounds and just need a DM that is playable with Demo Players

Please don't advertise games that don't use Fantasy Grounds on the Fantasy Grounds forums.

It looks like a new Fantasy Grounds group may form out of the ashes of this thread though so that is something.

So is there a GM who can take on Demo players?

Thread Information