Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Thread: Issues

Issues

Right, so sorry if this is the wrong location for this but this is getting a bit annoying...and by a bit...I mean ALOT. Nearly every time I try to purchase something through the store, It force logs me out and then when I log in again it doesn't show that whatever I added to the Cart is there, forcing me to go to the store, add it again and rinse repeat from the beginning.

No it is not a refresh issue, I've tried that. No it's not a Cookie issue, I tried that.
    It's like you DON'T want me to give you my money. I'm not saying I object however, I insist you take it. ~,,~

In addition, it doesn't even let me attempt to purchase on the off chance it goes through saying I need to email the them about said issue.

The issue seems to have fixed itself. However, the forceful Log out is still an issue.
    Last edited by RedRobed; December 1st, 2017 at 04:55.
    Don't ask dumb questions, you'll get dumb answers. Don't ask smart questions, you'll get dumb answers...really, most people are really just dumb. So just don't ask questions.

Hi RR,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. You r best bet for a speedy response is to shhoot an email to [email protected]. Its monitored all the time (I believe) so they'll be able to get you sorted.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz