DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by flekhabren View Post
    So I discovered you guys built into the Coc 7e the ability to develop your own era. I think that will work for the skill modifications I was wanting to do. I'm not sure where to set the era however. In the options my custom Era isn't listed.
    It should appear, I’m not sure why it has not. Can you try restarting to see if it appears in the options after the restart?

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    It should appear, I’m not sure why it has not. Can you try restarting to see if it appears in the options after the restart?
    that was it, I hadn't reloaded since I set it up, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flekhabren View Post
    that was it, I hadn't reloaded since I set it up, thanks
    To be honest, you should not need to restart, I’ll retest to find out why you needed to...

I’m glad you’re working, though.

Ian

I think it auto loaded it, just the display in options was not accurate. When I did the reload it was set properly in options.

@Era in Options: What I found out while playing around with this was mainly that if I opened the "Options" window before adding a new Era, and kept it open while I created the Era, I needed to close the Option window and open it again for the Era to be available. Never needed to reload or restart during my testing at least. Just to throw in my experience with it.

I feel like in my instance I did close and reopen options, but not the era's window. I was not paying that close of attention however, so I may not have closed the options window.

I wanted to confirm, when loading an extension all of the base rule set is loaded and then anything in the extension is loaded potentially over writing the base rule set items? (such as the language extensions, it loads then replaces the names)

Yes, that's correct.

Also, when multiple extensions are loaded, they are loaded based on the "load order" priority set in the extension meta-data. If the "load order" is the same, they can be loaded in any order.

For ruleset layers, they are processed in the order they are defined. (i.e. if an importruleset tag is specified, all of the imported ruleset tags are imported before continuing to process the original requesting ruleset.)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information