STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Where is the DLC?

Ok, yea i know im new on FG. But i have managed to find and copy alot of .mods and other thing on my own campain. Then all the sudden, my players bought me 3 DLC, and now my problem... i cant seem to find where the DLC is downloaded... so i cant move it to the right folder.... they appear in Steams "installed" on FG.

I tried to maked new Campaigns, but still cant find the DLC.

Im runing a 3.5 and they bought me the

DnD Monsterpack Humanoids
    PFRPG Gauntlet of Spiragos
    PFRPG The Bleeding Hollow

and no, im not good at computers.... so a basic, klick this link and its fixed will be fine

Tnx

and ofc : FG have made me and my friends play again after all this years =) super tnx for that

Have you linked your steam account with your FG account? Once you do, it should download into the correct folder.

Blog Entries
    Ho Korgitz

You will find tokens by going into Tokens -> Modules and activating the token packs/modules.

For the other 2... First check in Library -> Modules, if you see them there you shoudl activate them.
    However they are PFRPG and not DnD3.5e so they might not show for 3.5e... Im not 100% on this as PFRPG and 3.5e are of course very similar...
    I posted an extension somewhere recently called Universal Modules or something similar - download and activate that and you should see the PFRPG modules available in 3.5e if they are not already there.

Blog Entries
    And note, that you wont need to move the module files around, they will get installed in the right place (and might be in the vault folder).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Meaning that window under settings? For linking. That popup?

Well according to the links i have seen, i have done all the "right" stuff, even started new moduels for the FGRPG setting just to "see" but nothing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgitz View Post
    Meaning that window under settings? For linking. That popup?

Well according to the links i have seen, i have done all the "right" stuff, even started new moduels for the FGRPG setting just to "see" but nothing
    So after starting a PF campaign you have gone into Library > Modules and "loaded" the desired modules (except they don't show up there?)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    It may be that the content is loading but you are not aware of where to look for it?
    Try opening the story tab and teh drop down and see if those modules are present there?
    Same for Encouters, Images, NPCs, Items etc...

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So after starting a PF campaign you have gone into Library > Modules and "loaded" the desired modules (except they don't show up there?)
    Yep, they dont show up there.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It may be that the content is loading but you are not aware of where to look for it?
    Try opening the story tab and teh drop down and see if those modules are present there?
    Same for Encouters, Images, NPCs, Items etc...
    Nopp, done all, but no fish.... ( or modules)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgitz View Post
    Yep, they dont show up there.
    Then you still need to link your account...

Steam does not install DLC directly for Steam. To access Steam DLC purchases within FG, you need to link your Steam account to your FG account.

Try these steps:
    1. Go to FG Settings
    2. Click on Manage button under Purchases.
    3. Click on Link Steam account button.
    4. Log in to both FG and Steam accounts on the web site to link the accounts.
    5. Return to FG account dialog.
    6. Enter your FG login information.
    7. Click to Login button.
    8. Click OK in Settings dialog.
    9. Run a new Update.

All adventure DLC is then accessed from within a campaign using the Library->Modules section to activate for that campaign.

Thread Information