FG Spreadshirt Swag

Auto-play spell sounds w/ Sound Extension?

I seem to recall that somebody had once posted a file that had all the spells setup to autoplay appropriate Syrinscape files (using Dulux_Oz's Sound Extension stuff, naturally) when spells were used in FantasyGrounds. Am I misremembering this, or did this actually happen? It's been a while since I looked into this, and I can't really find comprehensible information on whether I can do this myself (or whether I'm just too thick to figure it out).

Does anyone remember such a thing, or can link me to a tutorial? I freely admit I'm terrible at finding things on forums, so apologies in advance if this seems trivial to you.

You may be thinking of this from the DMs Guild?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That'd be the one! I bought that a while ago, and forgot about it. Good lad!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

For the record (& for those that are interested), also on DM's Guild is a Library of all the Syrinscape Sounds as DOE: Sound Soundklinks ready to be dropped into your FG Campaign / One-Shot. There's a new version released every month (assuming Syrinscape releases new Sounds Sets in the previous 30 Days).

Just do a search for "Soundlink Library" on the DM's Guide website (the URL changes every month which is why there's no direct link)
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Thread Information