5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Blog Entries

Dungeon Trinkets Module

Here's a little module with a table of 100 trinkets that you can use to add flavor to treasure, characters, or room descriptions. Enjoy!

See THIS POST from Talyn for a more functional version of this module with the items as actual item objects!

Edit: 12/22/17 Added link to Talyn's post.
    11/24/17 Updated tags to use with any rulesets thx to damned.

License: CC-BY-SA
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LordEntrails; October 10th, 2020 at 21:49.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Here You Go.

Madman..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by madman; November 24th, 2017 at 13:00.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    Thank you! I thought I could change the ruleset tag to "all" but that didn't work. Still have to figure out why when I changed it back to "5E" it wasn't recognized. Will try fresh tomorrow

Would a Mod please move this to the CoreRPG forum and add it to the any appropriate stickies? Maybe this one plus any CoreRPG/generic threads?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Yes please.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Thanks damned. First post updated and now this will work with any ruleset. Do note that I have the table output set to "Parcel" and this may need to be changed if you are using ruleset that does not have parcels. I haven't tested it in such a ruleset so don't know the behavior.

Let me know any issues.

Blog Entries
    Can anyone think of a quick way to convert all of these to actual items (5E ruleset)?

If you have an old copy of par5e, yes. But otherwise not really.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you have an old copy of par5e, yes. But otherwise not really.
    I've got the old Par5E, but these don't exist outside of FG. So if I pulled it out of the xml I could then format it for Par5E pretty easily?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Can anyone think of a quick way to convert all of these to actual items (5E ruleset)?
    "Quick?" No.

But give me a day or so, I've already got it 30% finished and working in all CoreRPG-based rulesets.

Thread Information