5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Stuck on v. 3.3.1

Hello all,

Whenever I load up Fantasy Grounds on my PC, it always says there is an update available. I do see there are notes saying that the software should be on version 3.3.3. However, my install is saying it is stuck on 3.3.1. Any time I click the Update Available it doesn't find any updates, and goes back t the opening screen saying there is an update available.

I don't know how to uninstall it, because the program is not listed in my programs and features. I am also afraid if I do uninstall it, all my data will be lost.

Please help.

Sounds like you have it installed twice - once, which gets the update, and the other, which is what you are running. Backup your data, and you should be free to delete any copies of the software. Purchased content will download again when you update.

The program files and data files are kept in two separate locations so uninstalling the program won't affect your data. Always worth backing up first of course.
    You don't say what your OS is but FG is usually installed in C/Program Files (x86)/Fantasy Grounds. If you delete the FantasyGrounds.exe and FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe and then download the Webinstaller.exe from the store page to reinstall FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

See "wrong Fantasy Grounds version" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ipt-errors-etc
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information