Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Looking For A Group (5e) Homebrew

Looking for a group to play weekly. Ive been dming for a couple years but have been on FG for only a few months and have never run a game on it so bear with me.

Looking for a group of 4-5 players

I will be running a homebrew campaign preferably weekly, probably on friday evenings but i am flexible. I base my style very strongly off of matt mercers, combat is important but character advancement and RP is what the game is all about.

About myself; My name is jacob, i'm 21 years old and have been dming for 2.5 years. Ran a solid campaign weekly in person for a year and a half so no worries of me bailing on sessions. Im looking for fairly young players (18-30 years old) who are mature only when needed haha. Players who love RP and the like. Couples preferred as my fiancee will be joining as a player and playing with couples has always worked for us, but its not a necessity. Looking to start playing within a week or two.

Also, i prefer using video chat as well

Cheers

Do you have the ultimate edition? If so what content have you purchased that your players have access too?
    Ultimate License Holder

Pathfinder Core Rules - Advanced Players Guide

5E: DND Complete Bundle + Effect Scripting (racial / feat / spells / items) + various map packs.

Star Finder: Alien Archive & Core Rule Book.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtee View Post
    Do you have the ultimate edition? If so what content have you purchased that your players have access too?
    I do have the ultimate license yes. and currently I have the PHB, monster manual and elemental evil. But I am willing to discuss purchasing more content for my players

Cool and what do you mean about the maturity and age requirements. Just curious as I've not seen maturity listed in that way before.
    Ultimate License Holder

Pathfinder Core Rules - Advanced Players Guide

5E: DND Complete Bundle + Effect Scripting (racial / feat / spells / items) + various map packs.

Star Finder: Alien Archive & Core Rule Book.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtee View Post
    Cool and what do you mean about the maturity and age requirements. Just curious as I've not seen maturity listed in that way before.
    I just mean that I've ran some sessions with people who were so immature that it slowed down the game, so I'm looking for people who are mature but obviously can be rediculus and do what they want, as long a they know there is a time and place for everything

My self and two other friends who have been playing for a year or two would be interested if it was a night other than Friday? When other times can you guys manage and what time zone are you on?

my brother and I are still interested

I'd be willing to join, though I'm relatively new to D&D. I've only played a couple short sessions and don't know if that's okay.

I'm very interested. I love 5e but never get to play in person. Your philosophy for game structure is something I'm really excited about.

Hey whats going on? I would be interested in joining your campaign. I Would not be able to play on fridays. I would be able to play any other day, anytime after 9 est. The reason I cannot play on friday is I already have a local game that Im a player in. So if something changes and you can do it on another day, let me know. Have a good one.

Thread Information