FG Spreadshirt Swag

Plans for Mac compatibility

Are there any plans to bring a build of this program to the mac platform? Our long distance gaming group has one snag in the form of not being able to find any Mac compatible programs for one of our members.

You don't want to know the horrors of trying to game over MSN chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Admiral
    Are there any plans to bring a build of this program to the mac platform? Our long distance gaming group has one snag in the form of not being able to find any Mac compatible programs for one of our members.

You don't want to know the horrors of trying to game over MSN chat.
    The devs have said they might do it in the future. I think it would be a while before it happens.

rv

I'm glad SmiteWorks didn't go for Java. ;P I was creating a town map today in Dundjinni and javaw.exe process had allocated almost 300MB of my RAM, I was running short on memory, GIMP, Firefox, IM and a few other apps in the background. I decided it's time to buy that additional 512MB.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thread Information