STAR TREK 2d20

Dundjinni objects

Forgive me if this was talked over before, but I did a search on the forums and found nothing of interest. A lot of us are using Dundjinni to create maps. I was wondering - could you point me in a direction of some rich Dundjinni objects repository? I know there are just images, I downloaded the official packs and browsed through their forums, but it's still too little for me. I need some stuff to prepare a wizard's laboratory/library and I'd like to see some alchemical tools, vials, pipes and so on. Nothing like that in what I have.

Thanks in advance.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Have you grabbed the CSUAC stuff? It's something like 7 packages of a ton of different art stuff.
    (CSUAC stuff can be found at the GM Parlor: https://www.gmsparlor.com/modules.ph...download&cid=5)

other then that I find the forums there, just searching through them as I need stuff (do the searches multiple times with different keywords, it really helps).
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

Thank you very much, mr_h! I will surely download everything.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Someone on the DJ forums was specifically making alchemical lab stuff (vials, potions, etc.) a couple of months ago. Just do a forum search there.
    MapForge battlemap creation software for Windows and Mac OS X

Yes, between the forums search engine there and the CSUAC, you'll find over 3GB of art, no kidding. People like me too are redoing cvlassic module maps, check out my website for those.
    Visit my website at:
    www.danielpryor.com/dundjinni/

Thread Information