FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thinking about a Legend game...

Really loving the Xoth setting... If I wanted to run it using Legends, should I use the BRP ruleset? It is worth it if I use the RQ2 extension that's out there? Or is there actually a Legends extension out there as well?

All opinions / recommendations welcome...

--Prof.Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Really loving the Xoth setting... If I wanted to run it using Legends, should I use the BRP ruleset? It is worth it if I use the RQ2 extension that's out there? Or is there actually a Legends extension out there as well?

All opinions / recommendations welcome...

--Prof.Dogg
    A bit of a late reply, but I figured I'd take a shot answering.

Using the MyQuest extension template, you can certainly hack together modifications to the BRP ruleset to simulate other D100/Basic Roleplay rules-sets. I've done so for Magic Wold and Renaissance. As for Legend, it's essentially RQII (Mongoose) so it should be pretty easy to hack something together if you take a little time to learn how to edit the MyQuest files.

The RQ2 extension that is out there already is for Chaosium's version of RuneQuest 2 from back in the early 80s, not MRQII, so it isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it is a good example of what can be done to modify the base BRP rules set. To the best of my knowledge, there is no Legend extension.

Thread Information