FG Spreadshirt Swag

Skill Challenges in PFRPG...extension?

I have been reading articles on skill challenges (probably the only good thing to come out of 4E) in Pathfinder. There are even one or two source books out there for it. Does anyone know if there is a Skill Challenge extension for 3.5/PFRPG.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    What would you have an extension to do for a skill challenge? I guess to track successes and failures? I don't know of any such extension, but one could be made. You would need to create a new database object type at the min.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Similar to what the $e skill chanllenge does. Designate primary skills, secondary skills...ect...I purchased the Skill Challenge handbook from Everyman games and i was just wondering if anyone was using skill challenges in fantasy grounds outside of 4E

Blog Entries
    I use them in 5E, but I don't use anything to record them other than story entries. Nothing to track them etc. As an example, here is one in my Balance Disturbed module on the DMsG;

Screen Shot 11-12-17 at 07.29 PM.PNG

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information