FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    That's fine with me, I just installed it.
    See ya Monday

I've never used Ventrillo and prefer not to....I'm used to typing in an rp setting after playing nwn for a while..

Well, Vent was gonna be an all or none, so we can not worry about it.

On a lighter note, I have all the text converted into FG format, and I have the hand-drawn maps scanned in. I am now working on formatting and display of the text as well as using Dunjini for remaking the maps. We will see how well my efforts pay off when game time comes.

New Game on mondays

Hi. deckyon. slowsmake here. I'm interested in your game. I'm a old time D&D player since the early 80's. I have been playing in oprerpg and FG for 6 months now. I have been using teamspeak, skype, paltaltk and just loaded ventrilo. That is new to me, the other voice programs are good too. If room is left give me a reply, so we can talk about the game. I'm in MTN time, moved from SY NY to AZ. Thanks for your time. [email protected]

Thanks for your interest, but we are full now. This current game will be running for about 3 to 5 sessions. I do have a follow-up adventure planned which I will create a new calendar entery for when the time comes. You are welcome to put your name in for that game.

Also, we are playing in Easter Time, so mountain time I think would be dificult to make. We play from 7pm to around 11pm (which would be 5-9 for you, I believe.) We can see what happens in the next game.

New game on mondays

Hi, deckyou. Thanks for the info. Put me up on your next game. The time you play is is ok for me, I work at home. Thanks for your time. David Cabrera reply to [email protected] for the next new game.

Reminder - Kobold Threat Game ON

We are good to go. I will be online a bit before hand to work out any connection issues people have as well as to share out the map images beforehand to speed up the connections. Connection Information on the Game Info page in the Game Calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by deckyon
    We are good to go. I will be online a bit before hand to work out any connection issues people have as well as to share out the map images beforehand to speed up the connections. Connection Information on the Game Info page in the Game Calendar.
    Awesome. See you all there!
    Announcing Longbeard Mountain. A place for gamers (particularly those using Fantasy Grounds) to discuss their games, share ideas, chronicle adventures and campaigns, and more.

[email protected]

Is it too late to join?

Probably. You are welcome to sit in. We are running at 7pm EST (-5 GMT) The connection information is in the Calendar Entry.

Thread Information