DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Great gameing session last night guys! That was tons of fun, I can't wait until next week! Thanks for hosting Deckyon, your doing a fine job

Thanks for the encouragement. Being my first try running a game on this software with a custom module is a bit daunting. Especially for someone who has not had (relatively speaking) a lot of time in the DM's chair. I have 3 goals with this particular campaign. 1, We all have fun. 2, We all learn the software and become familiar with it. 3, I work out some bugs with the module and get some of the holes out of it.

I had origonally thought of running this at Gencon in a sanctioned event, but I thought I would lose some of my fun as a DM. I have since changed my mind and decided to run it as just a Pick-Up game for any who want to join. I will be in GenCon Indy all 4 days, so if any of you want to get together, let me know.

This is also a testbed for a follow-up module, which I am converting right now, for 3-5 characters at levels 2-3. I will be posting a new Calendar entry when we start wrapping up Kobold Threat.

That sounds awsome, let me know when ya post the follow up game and I will join it as well.

Thread Information