5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 13 First ... 210111213 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    I can drag Monsters from the bestiary directly but it still does not populate those values.
    The universal modules extension doesn't do anything to the base code of a ruleset. So, if you're dragging a creature from a PF1e bestiary module to the combat tracker and some data isn't populating, then it's going to be an issue with the source data (the bestiary module) or another extension you're running - not the Universal Module Extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, I may not have been clear enough. I am running a separate game of CT or Curse of the crimson throne for Pathfinder 1e that I am using a bunch of extensions with.
    I purchased the savage world Hollow last hope module off of the store and enabled the exact same extensions plus the module extension.

I then converted all the encounters over to PF 1e, by deleting the original listing and adding the new one in from the PF bestiary.

I take it back, I just disabled all of the extensions and it works now...So to begin the task of finding out which one is causing it.

Thank you for the help.

Anyone else have this extension not showing up? I double checked that it is in my extensions folder as it has always been but doesn't show up in the list of available extensions. Tried multiple rulesets as well...
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Its called something like: Feature - Universal Module Extension
    I swear I looked for that and missed it...started sweating a little because I have a game coming up that is using PF2 adventure using SWADE rules for...lol. Thanks!
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

I am converting D1-D3 and Queen of the Demonweb Pits from 1E to 5E D&D. The extension is working wonderfully. It is a great timesaver!

could there be an option for rulests to show? For example I want my 5e stuff but no CoC or Cyberpunk showing up. Mabye add an option to only show some or all?

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    could there be an option for rulests to show? For example I want my 5e stuff but no CoC or Cyberpunk showing up. Mabye add an option to only show some or all?
    These can't be covered via an "option" setting - they need to be hard coded into the extension. You could look at the extension and create your own extension with just the rulesets you want enabled.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    These can't be covered via an "option" setting - they need to be hard coded into the extension. You could look at the extension and create your own extension with just the rulesets you want enabled.
    I just did that after reading your text. Didn't know that it was that simple

Thread Information