DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

just tried to open some Mongoose traveller 2 modules (MGT2) in prep to run some Savage Traveller and all bar a few wont open....any idea why this ruleset doesn't play ball?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    just tried to open some Mongoose traveller 2 modules (MGT2) in prep to run some Savage Traveller and all bar a few wont open....any idea why this ruleset doesn't play ball?
    Traveller 2E is not in the supported list of the OP. I suspect it can be added, but needs to be done explicitly. You could open the extension and try yourself, otherwise damned might be able to do so with a new build.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

i looked at the xml file in the ext on my computer and it is there ,MGT2
    it loads a few adventure mods from the pirates of Drinax but nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    i looked at the xml file in the ext on my computer and it is there ,MGT2
    it loads a few adventure mods from the pirates of Drinax but nothing else
    I've done some testing and it looks like the ruleset the main Mongoose 2E modules are tagged with is "Traveller"

If you add Traveller as a ruleset name to the Universal Modules extension then you'll be able to load those modules.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks guys . Traveller will now be savaged!

Hello,

I have just used this extension to convert a purchased Hollow's Last Hope for savage worlds to pathfinder 1e. After changing a lot of the encounters, adding maps and images and notes I am finding that when I add an encounter to the combat tracker it does not populate the attacks and AC of that monster. I can drag Monsters from the bestiary directly but it still does not populate those values.
    I have the pathfinder rules selected and I am running a bunch of extensions as well, but all of these I run for my curse of the crimson throne module with no issues.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Hello,

I have just used this extension to convert a purchased Hollow's Last Hope for savage worlds to pathfinder 1e. After changing a lot of the encounters, adding maps and images and notes I am finding that when I add an encounter to the combat tracker it does not populate the attacks and AC of that monster. I can drag Monsters from the bestiary directly but it still does not populate those values.
    I have the pathfinder rules selected and I am running a bunch of extensions as well, but all of these I run for my curse of the crimson throne module with no issues.
    So using UME you have opened a Savage World product and are trying to drag monsters from the SW product to the CT in PF1E? It would be expected that some things won't populate. Monsters/NPCs have different field/attribute definitions in different rulesets..

For example, in SW, AC might be an attribute called "armorClass" while in PF1E is might be "aClass". So they are not the same things and FG won't know to convert one to the other. pretty sure the OP explains that things like NPCs, Items, spells etc are not likely to be used as is.

If you want to use any of those types of items, you will need to copy them in the campaign, then open it up and edit al the fields so they make sense and so that you give values to all the empty ones.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Hello,

This will have nothing to do with the universal modules extension and very likely everything to do with some other extension that you are running. All that the universal modules extension does is allow you to open a module made for one ruleset in a campaign set up for another ruleset.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information