5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    In the log while loading my campaign appear an error with the .xml of the extension

Quote Originally Posted by gaijin1885 View Post
    In the log while loading my campaign appear an error with the .xml of the extension
    Please provide the exact error message.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Confirmed, I got the same.
    This is the error:
    [2/18/2022 9:12:49 PM] [ERROR] Error loading extension XML file. [UniversalModule] [common/universal.xml]: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 55, position 34.

and this is the fix:
    in common/universal.xml, replace line 55
    CURRENT: <acceptfrom ruleset="Dungeons & Dragons" />
    BUGFIX: <acceptfrom ruleset="Dungeons &amp; Dragons" />

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Confirmed, I got the same.
    This is the error:
    [2/18/2022 9:12:49 PM] [ERROR] Error loading extension XML file. [UniversalModule] [common/universal.xml]: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 55, position 34.

and this is the fix:
    in common/universal.xml, replace line 55
    CURRENT: <acceptfrom ruleset="Dungeons & Dragons" />
    BUGFIX: <acceptfrom ruleset="Dungeons & Dragons" />
    Thanks for providing details of the error - and the fix. Hopefully @Damned will update that soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is an amazing extension. Thank you so much. How difficult would it be for Cypher System to be added to it?

Quick question. I'm planning on using this extension to run a PF1 àdventure path in Savage worlds. The pf1 module opens fine however I need to rebuild parcels and encounters and edit story entries. I'm worried that the pf1 module may get an official update and overwrite all my conversion work.
    I can just edit the existing story, encounter and parcel entries or should I create copies first to edit to protect being over written by any future updates?

Blog Entries
    Automatic updates wont affect your current campaign unless you revert changes.
    After the first few months the updates tend to be minor.
    You can (I think) export your changes also.
    To be safest you would make copies and edit and export.
    I personally wouldnt bother unless I was planning on rerunning or it was a new AP.

Is there any way to only allow story and images entries to be loaded from outside the expected Ruleset?

Let me explain my use case: I'm converting Rise of the Runelords for PFRPG2, but I bought the Anniversary Edition for PF1 so I could have all the maps, images and story at hand inside FG. However, all the items, spells and creatures only add noise and pollution to the list of entries. It is not the end of the world, it works, just looking for a way to make things slightly easier for me (especially during prep time).

Edit: Maybe manually using Module.onModuleLoad?
    Last edited by dsaraujo; May 6th, 2022 at 04:36.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Thread Information