5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    Just stumbled across this.
    If this works like I imagine it does from the description... it should make a ton of PF1 modules in the FG store valuable to me. If I can open them up with the maps and descriptions there. And I will just need to add my own monsters and treasure. Right?
    This looks neat. Will try it tonight.
    Yes it should work fine for that but it doesnt currently work under FGU.

I have FGU ultimate. But I'm waiting a while before using it. I don't know how to add any extensions to it or anything. I am going to wait until there are people who are pro at it and make plenty of youtube videos and tutorials.

The latest build of FGU should fix extension loading on player side, which is what Damned was referring to being broken.

Regards,
    JPG

Oh. Well, I'll take a look then.

Downloaded it. Inserted into FG Classic. Started a new campaign with PFRPG2. Chose the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path from PF1.
    In about an hour, I had the new stats, monsters and treasure entered in. And I'm ready for my first remote session of CotCT in PFRPG2 in Fantasy Grounds.
    Amazing.

Blog Entries
    Boom! Good stuff.

Absolutely brilliant.

Thank you.

Awesome! I've been digging through my dad's collection for mods, and having to enter everything in manually sucks. I was just about to go on the forum and ask if I could use modules from old editions of D&D, so I could load maps, images, descriptions, and the like, when I found this. I look forward to trying it out.

This is just what I am looking for but for some reason the link to the files in post 1 isn't working-sorry,can you help?

Thread Information