DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 23 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Also pull up Task Manager and sort by process size. Watch the size of the fg process and see what that number is when you finish loading everything and then as you use FFAL and then as FG locks up and then crashes.
    Thanks LordEntrails. That eluded me when you mentioned process size limits earlier.

dunno your thoughts on unit testing but this one currently is not unity compatible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    dunno your thoughts on unit testing but this one currently is not unity compatible.
    Someone else mentioned this a while ago, I believe. I’m not a Unity Patron so, to my understanding, I don’t have access to the current beta release.
    Once the Unity version is released to all, I’ll work on it.

yep - I had the opportunity to go through my extensions and figured at worst it was a heads up - I appreciate your work and thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Someone else mentioned this a while ago, I believe. I’m not a Unity Patron so, to my understanding, I don’t have access to the current beta release.
    Once the Unity version is released to all, I’ll work on it.
    You can access the demo version of the beta. You will not be able to host others and you can't save. But you can start a new campaign and load extensions. If you have the time and desire.

Installer linked here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...w-and-Download

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Unfortunately this does not seem to work for PF2RPG. Too bad, because content search is just what I was looking for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Unfortunately this does not seem to work for PF2RPG. Too bad, because content search is just what I was looking for.
    Correct. It does not. Last time I worked on this extension PF2 was still in development. (I’m pretty sure that was the case.) Anyway you’re the first to ask about it. I’ll put it on my to do list. Any specific library (e.g. Story, Items, NPCs,...) you are particularly interested in? The reason I ask is NPCs, because of the large number of fields, takes a lion’s share of the development time.

I love this extension but one issue I'm having is that when the extension is enabled I can't add new items to any list (ie. new NPCs, now groups, ect) nor can I drag and drop copies of things from one group to another. Sometimes if I disable the extension and reopen the campaign the new items I was trying to create are there but weren't visible while the extension was running. I'm using FG v.3.3.10 classic
    Last edited by Howell; April 19th, 2020 at 19:42.

Thanks for the offer to look into this. I would say that Spells is the most interesting (especially with the SR Drag & Drop module that includes Deity descriptions under Spells). Then Feats, Traits, Backgrounds and Items. Story could be useful and only then comes NPCs, at least when playing with prebuilt (paid for) Pathfinder Adventure Paths.

Howell, I had the same issue which caused me to stop using this. I thought it may be a conflict with another extension or something but didn't take the time to try it out...

Thread Information