Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Haha! Someone was running a one shot for charity, so I jumped on it. I have the Ultimate license, so FG is my platform of choice!

As far as the clocks go, and I've only played once, I believe they only increase. However, it WOULD be nice to have the ability to go backward in case you accidentally increase it.

In the book, they have a 4, 6, and 8 slice. I don't see why you couldn't do higher, though.

*Note* I've only played a one-shot and JUST received the book. I'll let you know if I read something different from what I've said above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    Haha! Someone was running a one shot for charity, so I jumped on it. I have the Ultimate license, so FG is my platform of choice!

As far as the clocks go, and I've only played once, I believe they only increase. However, it WOULD be nice to have the ability to go backward in case you accidentally increase it.

In the book, they have a 4, 6, and 8 slice. I don't see why you couldn't do higher, though.

*Note* I've only played a one-shot and JUST received the book. I'll let you know if I read something different from what I've said above.
    The things you do for charity!
    I thought it was only 4/6/8 too...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The things you do for charity!
    I thought it was only 4/6/8 too...
    It IS only 4/6/8. There ARE clocks that you can increase and decrease according to the situation. Still in the beginning of the rules, but I just read through this section.

There are certain clocks that can regress as well. Tug-of-war clocks can fill and unfilled. They represent turf war & control situations.

Also, is this a plug-in or mod that we can add those clock like features to another game? I'd love to try and modify Skill Challenges in 5E by using a hybrid of this Blades in the Dark clock system

Damn(ed) you answered my question almost a year before I had it. May I poke through this and see if I can wrangle out a version for my Ars-Magica set from them?
    - Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten View Post
    Damn(ed) you answered my question almost a year before I had it. May I poke through this and see if I can wrangle out a version for my Ars-Magica set from them?
    - Obe
    Go for it.

ClockScreenshots.png

Well well well. I went through the code fishing for the bits and bobs could use. This is the first version and I am going to see if I can make it into a 12hour clock tomorrow.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

damned,

Wow, thanks for the work on these. I am interested in helping to develop a Blades extension for Fantasy Grounds. I'm an experienced Blades GM, and I can possibly answer any questions you might have on the system or rules. That is, if it's something you're still interested in doing? (I know this is an older thread.)

I might also give it a shot myself using your tutorial videos for rulesets on Youtube (thanks for those, too) but my coding skills are....well, let's say they are not as developed as my GM skills! XD

And 4, 6, and 8 segments are fine for the clocks. 10 and 12-segment clocks are rare, and the GM can always make multiple smaller clocks with the same title and share them (a 6 and a 4, or two 6s). Multiple and linked clocks are common in gameplay, though sharing out multiple clocks is fine for that functionality. Tug-of-war clocks, where ticks are added and removed based on rolls, are uncommon but it would be great if they were supported.

Hi, I own a copy of the game and although I couldn't help with creating an extension I'm happy to participate in any play-testing that follows.

Thread Information