Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    And stop consorting elsewhere!
    You dont get clocks like these just anywhere!

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Haha! Someone was running a one shot for charity, so I jumped on it. I have the Ultimate license, so FG is my platform of choice!

As far as the clocks go, and I've only played once, I believe they only increase. However, it WOULD be nice to have the ability to go backward in case you accidentally increase it.

In the book, they have a 4, 6, and 8 slice. I don't see why you couldn't do higher, though.

*Note* I've only played a one-shot and JUST received the book. I'll let you know if I read something different from what I've said above.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    Haha! Someone was running a one shot for charity, so I jumped on it. I have the Ultimate license, so FG is my platform of choice!

As far as the clocks go, and I've only played once, I believe they only increase. However, it WOULD be nice to have the ability to go backward in case you accidentally increase it.

In the book, they have a 4, 6, and 8 slice. I don't see why you couldn't do higher, though.

*Note* I've only played a one-shot and JUST received the book. I'll let you know if I read something different from what I've said above.
    The things you do for charity!
    I thought it was only 4/6/8 too...

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The things you do for charity!
    I thought it was only 4/6/8 too...
    It IS only 4/6/8. There ARE clocks that you can increase and decrease according to the situation. Still in the beginning of the rules, but I just read through this section.

There are certain clocks that can regress as well. Tug-of-war clocks can fill and unfilled. They represent turf war & control situations.

Also, is this a plug-in or mod that we can add those clock like features to another game? I'd love to try and modify Skill Challenges in 5E by using a hybrid of this Blades in the Dark clock system

Damn(ed) you answered my question almost a year before I had it. May I poke through this and see if I can wrangle out a version for my Ars-Magica set from them?
    - Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten View Post
    Damn(ed) you answered my question almost a year before I had it. May I poke through this and see if I can wrangle out a version for my Ars-Magica set from them?
    - Obe
    Go for it.

ClockScreenshots.png

Well well well. I went through the code fishing for the bits and bobs could use. This is the first version and I am going to see if I can make it into a 12hour clock tomorrow.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information