FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I concur with Andraax.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Just sent the following patches. Moon Wizard is traveling so there will probably be a delay before they get pushed to Live and TEST, respectively:

Players Handbook (LIVE)

• Corrected formatting for a spell description
    • Silver arrows were listed under an incorrect item type (remnant from previous DLC package). Fixed.

Monsters & Treasure (TEST)

• Beyond this point, there be dragons! All base dragon templates are now completed.
    • 'G' monsters completed.
    • Reference manual pages added for Golems and Hags.
    • All scrolls in Table 4.2 have been created as items, with their appropriate spell linked in the descriptions.
    • Table 4.2 is a rollable table as well! The generic 'spell level' scroll items have been hidden from the master index and will only appear from this table output.

The books are bundled together with the ruleset, so all the updates are in the Test channel for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Monsters & Treasure

• Monsters through 'H' completed.
    • Hydra stats (HD, AC, Treasure, XP) put into a table, similar to Dragons.
    • Both subrace/variants of the Hydra are now their own entry.
    • A bunch more of the magic items have been remastered as both (Template) and built out into their individual options. CT Effect listed where appropriate.

Blog Entries
    Sneak patch since JPG is out for the weekend/holiday!

Monsters & Treasure

• Monsters through 'K' completed.
    • Added Cougar as a new entry, using the supplied stats from the Lion entry.
    • Tables 4.3 (A-D) added as rollable tables.
    • The four magical shields in M&T now show in the Items master index under 'Armor' with the 'Shield' subtype. They do contain the AC 1 data but they can still be any shield type so as GM you'll still need to figure out the weight, EV and gold values. (That's the case with 99% of the magic armors and weapons.)
    Last edited by Talyn; December 30th, 2017 at 21:23.

Blog Entries
    Thank ya, kind sir! Hope you're doing well?

Players Handbook (TEST channel)

Minor patch which I forgot to do several days ago...

• Polymorph Other was missing from the appropriate spell lists. (The spell could still be found from the Spells master index.) Fixed.
    • Renamed the <polymorph> data node to <polymorphself> for data consistency.

That's it for 2017! I have to get up for work at 5am tomorrow so everyone feel free to party extra hard for me since I can't at all. Happy New Year!

Blog Entries
    Players Handbook (TEST channel)

• Added Attribute Modifiers table to the Quick Reference Index
    • Fixed a major oopsie in the Animate Dead spell description text formatting.
    • Added the Spellbook sidebars to the Illusionist and Wizard class sheets, per @kruvek's request.

Blog Entries
    TEST Channel Updates

Players Handbook

• Removed a placeholder link that I had decided to not use then forgot about. Whoops!

Monsters & Treasure

• Monsters through 'L' remastered
    • "Lycanthrope" page added to reference manual
    • Fixed link to werebear token (the b&w classic one)
    • Ok, all the weapons, armors and shields will now show in the Items master index window under the filterable categories of Magical Armor, Magical Shield and Magical Weapon. They have the subtype of Armor Quality, Shield Quality or Weapon Quality (identical to how they are setup in the Pathfinder ruleset) to kinda drive home that these are properties that you give to custom weapons you create for your adventures, not something you just drag and drop. However, the ruleset does not show (or use) subtypes (except to determine if a weapon is melee or ranged in the combat scripts) so, the data is there but you can't see it. You're welcome? lol
    • Bane Weapon rollable table linked in the bane weapon items.
    • Dragon Slayer table is now also a rollable table, and linked in the dragon slayer item.
    Last edited by Talyn; January 17th, 2018 at 21:25.

Blog Entries
    Updates to TEST channel:

Castle Tokens

• Added <displayname> tag to definition.xml to clean up the name visually. Sigh.

Monsters & Treasure

• added tables thru 4.5E to reference manual. Everything on those tables are now built as items (only one was missing, plus one was renamed for 4th Printing).
    • built Elemental Gem as a template and each version of it individually
    • All (Template) items (except Ioun Stones) have their individual items linked
    • rollable table for Belt of Giant Strength

Thread Information