FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last
    Hello,

about the Deities of the haunted highlands, i noticed that some deities are missing a link to the images of their symbol in the current iteration of the module.
    The ones missing it are:

*Taxus the pillar
    *Kyulashedrac

Sincerely,

Asterionaisien
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

*sorry for double post, couldnt find a way to remove it

Hello,

about the Deities of the haunted highlands, i noticed that some deities are missing a link to the images of their symbol in the current iteration of the module.
    The ones missing it are:

*Taxus the pillar
    *Kyulashedrac

Sincerely,

Asterionaisien
    Last edited by Asterionaisien; April 28th, 2019 at 09:38.
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Blog Entries
    To complete the update to the reference manual I had to rely solely on the images already within in, in which case the two you specifically mentioned don't have an image included.

This module was originally released on Fantasy Grounds in 2010 and has only seen maintenance since then to keep it working. I believe that those images weren't included in the original product that this module is based upon. I don't have it as it is no longer available. That product, as well as The Black Libram of Nartarus and a portion of DB1 The Haunted Highlands were later combined into the the Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands. When those three products were combined there were a bunch of changes introduced, especially to the spells.

The Player's Guide to the Haunted Highlands adaptation is almost ready to be handed over to QA to do their checks before it goes into the store. Once I have those changes I mentioned clarified they will be added into the combined Player's Guide and sent in for release.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Anything coming down the pipe with respect to actual ruleset enhancements?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I’m also curious...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Anything coming down the pipe with respect to actual ruleset enhancements?

Blog Entries
    Ruleset
    • [Added] Conditions column in the Effects window now populated!
    • [Fixed] Combat Tracker (CT) was changing NPC levels to their BtH.

That second one was my fix. Andraax has final say in the matter. I'll flag this to stay in the TEST channel until he tells SmiteWorks to greenlight it.

Blog Entries
    Players Handbook
    • [Fixed] Character in the URL for the QSR PDF that XML validation did not like
    • [Added] Custom effects and modifiers, courtesy of JohnD

The new effects and modifiers are pretty much the same as JohnD's community DLC here in the forums. If you use that and have the PHB loaded, you'll see duplicates.

Depending on feedback for some of those modifiers, we may bump them out of the custom (right) column and place them over in the left column.

Blog Entries
    C1 The Mortality of Green
    • [Added] Library section!
    • [Fixed] Moved Credits and OGL pages out of Story and into Library pages
    • [Fixed] Locked all Story and Item records
    • [Added] Display name so this will now show and sort as C1 The Mortality of Green in your module activation window
    • [Removed] Stupid category names everywhere except Story; that will be fixed later (read below)

This update is to clean a couple things up in preparation for our newest DLC Developer @JohnD whose first project for C&C is to remaster C1 and C2 then build the remaining C-series adventures. Welcome aboard, John!

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    This update is to clean a couple things up in preparation for our newest DLC Developer @JohnD whose first project for C&C is to remaster C1 and C2 then build the remaining C-series adventures. Welcome aboard, John!
    Nice one. Welcome aboard John! It's about time, been lurking on these boards for ages...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nice one. Welcome aboard John! It's about time, been lurking on these boards for ages...
    As long as I stick to putting together modules, I should be OK.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information