STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Players Handbook

• The hold person spell was missing from the Illusionist spell list. Fixed.

Blog Entries
    Players Handbook

• Corrected value for invisible defender / blind attacker in the Situational Modifiers chart. Both the reference manual and the QRI page are corrected.

Blog Entries
    Castle Keepers Guide

Fixed an incorrect link in refmanual for Table 19.2 Limb Loss

Castle Keepers Guide - Player Companion

Created a QRI - [added] Carrying Capacity Tables
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Castle Keepers Guide

Fixed script error when clicking on "Creating New Spells", Chapter 16, refmanual preview.
    Ultimate License Holder

To Talyn and all the others who have been working with this rule set— congrats and thank you!

I used C&C a lot in the FG II iteration and it looks like you’ve taken things to a whole new level.

You’ve inspired me to return to C&C and FG. I only have time for one-shots, but it’s a start!
    I enjoy running Castles & Crusades. Current campaign(s) on hiatus.
    Willing to run one-shots for players who want to learn the ruleset. Feel free to contact me.

Blog Entries
    Excellent! More C&C players are a good thing!

I'll go ahead and speak for all three of us who do C&C work and say "Thank you!"

Blog Entries
    Castles & Crusades ruleset
    • With Moon Wizard's permission, I ripped some of his new ListViews from the 3.5E/PFRPG ruleset and got them to work with C&C. Thanks to Ikael for some Lua (and especially regex!) assistance. The first one is 'npc' which has three listviews: 'byletter', 'byhd', and 'bytype'. This has been implemented into Monsters & Treasure already which allowed me to remove 3,286 lines of markup which manually built those three lists before!

Monsters & Treasure
    • All three Monster lists have been updated to the new ListViews mentioned above.
    • Several new rollable tables added!
    • The 'Tables' library entry is now a GroupedList for easier at-a-glance sorting.
    • To get certain monsters to cooperate with the new 'byhd' ListView, I had to alter a few hit dice values: Yellow Mold is now listed as "0+1 hp" rather than its previous "1 hp" value; Hellhounds now have both a 4 HD entry and an 8 HD entry; any others (dragons, elementals, etc.) which had various text such as "See table" or "See below" for their HD value now simply say "See text" to avoid having multiple silly groups.

Players Handbook
    • Fixed some capitalization on a handful of entries.
    • Leather Coat was incorrectly calling the 'equipment' window class instead of the 'armor' windowclass within the Armor list. Fixed.
    Last edited by Talyn; November 21st, 2018 at 00:41.

Blog Entries
    Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde
    • Updated all three monster lists to the new ListViews mentioned above, which allowed me to delete 2,798 lines of markup!

These changes will need to wait for v3.3.7 release, since I've already made changes to the C&C ruleset for v3.3.7.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    These changes will need to wait for v3.3.7 release, since I've already made changes to the C&C ruleset for v3.3.7.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi Moon Wizard - are these changes that all CoreRPG rulesets will need to make?

Thread Information