STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last

Blog Entries
    Ruleset
    • Increased default width of Story pages by 100px.

If I recall, any Story pages you've already opened will be saved to whatever their size/position was when you closed them? So this should only affect newly opened Story pages.
    If you'd prefer to reset all window status, close Fantasy Grounds, open the campaign folder and delete the windowstate.xml file. Upon opening Fantasy Grounds again, all window sizes and positions will be defaulted.

More updates pushed to test today.

• New effect: Unconscious (-10 to AC)
    • New effect: Bleeding (-1 HP every round)
    • New effect: Dead
    • New status icon for "Dead"
    • Optionally (defaulted on) auto-apply Unconscious / Bleeding / Dead at appropriate hit point levels
    • Better handling of "Heal" damage type

And previously released (but I don't think it was ever announced): BtH for character type NPCs fixed when adding to CT.
    Last edited by Andraax; August 14th, 2019 at 03:35.

Just requested another update to test:

• Add optional blood splat icon for Dead tokens.

Just poking my head in the door to say "Hi". The last few years have been pretty hard, and I've gotten no gaming done whatsoever. Hopefully that will change at least a little soon. In any case, so glad to see all the familiar names and folks taking the C&C ruleset to the next level! I can't imagine how much of my old hacked together materials will still work when I open them again... ugh.

Thanks everyone!!!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Hey guy, can you update your signature? I don't want to confuse people on where to report bugs / request features for the C&C ruleset....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post
    Just poking my head in the door to say "Hi". The last few years have been pretty hard, and I've gotten no gaming done whatsoever. Hopefully that will change at least a little soon. In any case, so glad to see all the familiar names and folks taking the C&C ruleset to the next level! I can't imagine how much of my old hacked together materials will still work when I open them again... ugh.

Thanks everyone!!!
    Hey Doc! Good to see you! I hope things are looking up for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Hey guy, can you update your signature? I don't want to confuse people on where to report bugs / request features for the C&C ruleset....
    Why, what's in my sig ... DOH! Sorry, man. That link was a wee bit... "stale," yeah.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

OK, made a few more changes to the ruleset and an update to the player's handbook.

Ruleset:
    • Added standard modifiers for Paralyzed, Blinded, Dazed.

Player's Handbook:
    • Updated the standard Effects and Modifiers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_venture View Post

Thanks everyone!!!
    Hey dr_v ... hope you get a chance to do a bit of gaming in the near future!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I've been getting ready for running a castles and crusades game online like I do with 5e... But I've noticed we can't drag and drop stuff like classes and race. Will this be changing? I think if the ruleset was setup to drag and drap like the 5e ruleset it would run better. thanks!

Thread Information