Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Thread: Conan 2d20

Hey guys!

Thanks for the interest in my work.

I haven't made any updates or changes to this. The reason is really two fold (Maybe 3)

1) Time. I struggle to find time to do all the things I want to do.
    2) Official support. The official Modiphius rulesets are coming sooner rather than later.
    3) My Pay off. Love that people are interested and I enjoy working on them, but I had always planned on running online games which just hasen't happened (see 1), and so I have nothing pushing me to really work on it.

If you have questions about what has been done I'll happily try an answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogedei View Post
    Hey guys!

Thanks for the interest in my work.

I haven't made any updates or changes to this. The reason is really two fold (Maybe 3)

1) Time. I struggle to find time to do all the things I want to do.
    2) Official support. The official Modiphius rulesets are coming sooner rather than later.
    3) My Pay off. Love that people are interested and I enjoy working on them, but I had always planned on running online games which just hasen't happened (see 1), and so I have nothing pushing me to really work on it.

If you have questions about what has been done I'll happily try an answer them.
    His Conan code is pretty awesome!

I want to play this Conan rpg... When I was child the stories about Conan were my favorite... I still keep the paperbacks in my library and plan to return to them when I am done with the Horus Heresy saga next year lol.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information