5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Can't download links/attachments in posts

As the title states, unable to download links in posts on this forums. Others say they can.

I have tried with IE and Chrome but both show text of 'Attached Files' but it is not clickable nor does it list files of the attachments. Paperclip is also not clickable (just a picture).

Is there a profile setting or forum setting I am missing?

I would like to download some extension files but there is a disconnect between the forum, my profile, and my browser.

Have you tried right clicking and selecting download attachment? I seem to remember that was how you used to do it in IE.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    If you can point us to a post/link I can go through and tell you the exact steps that work for me.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

This is an example https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Weapon-Entries

When I right click on "Attached Files" I get generic "Fantasy Grounds Message Boards.html" which is not the attachments.
    When I right click on the paperclip I get save image as, which is not the attachments.

There are no files listed under the "Attached Files" text and neither that text nor paperclip are left-clickable.

Not an options. Top right of this "Bulletin" forum design is a search button and a box with three dots which goes to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...hp?do=gridmenu. This does take me to the same menu if I click on my name from one of my posts but sadly this page only has the following options:
    Articles, Albums, Notifications, Forums, Profile, Messages, Blogs, Friends, and What's New?

When I click on 'Profile' only options are for Basic Information (about username), Contact, Statistics, and General Information.

So no general settings there and skin options.

In my browser the change theme is a Dropdown bottom right. One option in that list is FG response.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nothing on the bottom right. Just white space. All the bottom has is middle part saying Log Out | Full Site | Top and powered by vBulletin Version 4.2.1

I can't even upload images on here as there is no options on the post creation or replies. I used to be able to when I first joined FG but that was when the forum looked different probably whatever was used before vBulletin.

"We are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style.
    Click Here to go to the Forum Homepage."

Get that message on both links you sent.

Thread Information