DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 98 of 101 First ... 488896979899100 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel_Kagenie View Post
    There is a visual error with the feats as seen in the attached image. Tested the extension in a new campaign with only the 5E Advanced Effects extension loaded.
    This also happens while viewing character "Race" Traits!
    Twitch | Twitter | YouTube
    DM | FGU Ultimate License Holder

I'll see if I can address the graphical hitch but wont be until first of February. Day job project is finishing up. I did receive a update from dev to correct for some issues with interactions with his extension as well that will be applied to live then also.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    I've noticed this issues for a couple of months. It also affects items, making the only way to get to the description field (especially when it is empty) at the bottom to tab your way there.
    The empty field is what I missed. It does indeed require a tab to get there. Sorry for the post on the non empty fields. I did not mean to muddy the water.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'll see if I can address the graphical hitch but wont be until first of February. Day job project is finishing up. I did receive a update from dev to correct for some issues with interactions with his extension as well that will be applied to live then also.
    Returned from my day job travel and looked at this last night for a while. I tried a few things and was unable to get this resolved how I want. It's looking like I'll have to override a piece of this I REALLY don't want to because I dont want to have to revisits this anytime JPG or someone else updates 5e. Previously I could attach the subwindow to the text but now they drop that to bottom of the window. Doing the same thing overlays both of them (as has been reported).

Not sure what I'm going to do yet.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

When I open or move windows that would have Advanced Effects programming, it gives me these errors (or ones equivalent based on the type of window. The Advanced Effects section is also no longer visible and can't be edited. I think these issues only popped up as of the update earlier today.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 204413.png

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    When I open or move windows that would have Advanced Effects programming, it gives me these errors (or ones equivalent based on the type of window. The Advanced Effects section is also no longer visible and can't be edited. I think these issues only popped up as of the update earlier today.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 204413.png
    Yeah somethings I wanted to resolve before 4.5 but didnt realize it was going live today. Working to resolve some discovered issues with AD&D 2E ruleset and ill get back to AE and Better Menus.
    ---

Yeah somethings I wanted to resolve before 4.5 but didnt realize it was going live today. Working to resolve some discovered issues with AD&D 2E ruleset and ill get back to AE and Better Menus.
    You're a hero! I couldn't live without this extension.

I've got a version on TEST channel for review that should resolve the immediate issues. I will probably push it out to live in the next day or so. If you have time please check it works as expected.

I tested race/items and npcs. That will be where my scope is moving forward on this update.
    ---

If this helps any, here is my console errors for AE

[3/7/2024 5:03:58 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (feat_main) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [AdvancedEffects] [advanced_effects.xml]

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    If this helps any, here is my console errors for AE

[3/7/2024 5:03:58 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (feat_main) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [AdvancedEffects] [advanced_effects.xml]
    Thats not on the TEST channel is it where I posted the most recent changes is it?
    ---

Thread Information