5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 101 First ... 78910111959 ... Last
    Update 2.5:

Bugfix. When GM and Player had the character sheet opened effects would be added and removed twice.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

What was the issue Celestian causing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    What was the issue Celestian causing that?
    Looks like you found out the issue I had from the thread
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 2.7

Re-worked effects application. Host client handles now. Mostly behind the scenes code but much more clean. Might use less memory now but this patch is mostly for me to say it's better. Only tweak that's visible is that the icon displayed when applying should be the one for the character now in most cases (except when DM does it and no one is around).
    ---

Never mind... I understand everything I was reading now about it not actually applying to the dice visually... I thought it was still reflected in the + whatever after the die roll... Sorry.
    Last edited by bukschr; March 24th, 2018 at 23:18.

Maestro: a word of advice please. can i use this extension to create the following conditions: if the player attacks with this weapon, they get an AC debuf, until their next attack.
    so an effect tied to one weapon, that triggers on attack and lasts til the next time the attack action is used?

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    Maestro: a word of advice please. can i use this extension to create the following conditions: if the player attacks with this weapon, they get an AC debuf, until their next attack.
    so an effect tied to one weapon, that triggers on attack and lasts til the next time the attack action is used?
    Unfortunately no. Advanced Effects manages the effects on items/pc/npcs. It doesn't create them "on use".
    ---

bugger BUT thank you for creating the extension, and thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by hagrid70 View Post
    bugger BUT thank you for creating the extension, and thank you for your reply.
    You did give me something to think about, no promises
    ---

Update 2.8

Bugfix: npc effect handlers for equip/unequip in CT works as intended now.
    ---

Thread Information