Starfinder Playlist
Page 89 of 101 First ... 3979878889909199 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    No worries. You have to pay the bills!
    Pushed 5.98 to TEST Channel with his changes as well. Let me know and if all seems clean I'll push to Live.

(I dont use the mentioned extensions or much 5e so me testing would be net bad results)
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks Celestian, I can't wait to check it out once it hits live. I don't mess with that test server much haha. I do know I need the update for BCEG to do some features I wanted with AE.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Pushed 5.98 to TEST Channel with his changes as well. Let me know and if all seems clean I'll push to Live.

(I dont use the mentioned extensions or much 5e so me testing would be net bad results)
    Looks to be working. Thanks!

Thanks, I've pushed 5.98 to LIVE channel.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks, I've pushed 5.98 to LIVE channel.
    Thanks again you all for this.
    Working great!

Just starting using this amazing extension, I love it!
    Last edited by frozzzt; April 28th, 2023 at 23:08.

I'm attempting to introduce a little bit of weapon speed differentiation to Initiative and I've tried applying a -3 modifier to a greataxe several times and I cannot get it to work on neither PC nor NPC, but I have several other modifiers that work flawlessly.

Is there something finnicky in particular about Initiative or could it have a bug given it's a roll that isn't modified often in 5e? Link of the effect on the weapon.Greataxe.png

Double post as I was trying to add a better screenshot.

**Edit**

I realize that INIT -3 does exactly what I'm trying to do and that's what I did while still using AE, but I just wanted to reiterate that I was trying to use the built-in initiative option and it doesn't seem to work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BushViper; May 4th, 2023 at 08:31. Reason: added more info

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    I'm attempting to introduce a little bit of weapon speed differentiation to Initiative and I've tried applying a -3 modifier to a greataxe several times and I cannot get it to work on neither PC nor NPC, but I have several other modifiers that work flawlessly.

Is there something finnicky in particular about Initiative or could it have a bug given it's a roll that isn't modified often in 5e? Link of the effect on the weapon.Greataxe.png
    I've no idea what INIT_AE should do, far as I know thats not a FGU effect tag and definitely not part of my extension.
    ---

I've no idea what INIT_AE should do, far as I know thats not a FGU effect tag and definitely not part of my extension.
    That's what the extension produces when you select Initiative from the available options. I didn't manually enter that.

Maybe it's a conflict? I didn't consider it since there was no error message and that'd be a really odd way for a conflict to manifest.

Thread Information