5E Character Create Playlist
Page 88 of 101 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Probably best to wait a week or two since there is a deprecation function in place. I can't release my update until the new Starfinder alternative is available.
    It would have been more accurate to say the requirement is just that your compatibility update comes after mine! I'll finalize the PR when I drop my update and then you can release whenever it's convenient.
    Ok, just ping me when you're ready.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello all,
    Is there a mechanic in the effects coding to determine if a 1 or 20 dice roll to trigger an effect? I didn't see anything concerning this in the wiki.

Thanks in advance
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Weepdrag View Post
    Hello all,
    Is there a mechanic in the effects coding to determine if a 1 or 20 dice roll to trigger an effect? I didn't see anything concerning this in the wiki.

Thanks in advance
    You are posting on an ext something that has nothing to do with it.

There are ways to do this but you want to ask in another thread or make one of your own.

Another good place to post it is in the FGU discord.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thanks, I was asking in reference to putting the effects on a particular item using this extension. (I should have led with that, I guess)

Thanks again
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

@celestian, I have a new update for AmmunitionManager releasing soon which will change the code needed here for compatibility. I have a deprecation function in place so the timing is not critical. The draft pull request on your GitHub will update the code in your extension to use the new approach.

I have tested it with the upcoming v4 and it's working. Do you see the attached effect on the combat tracker? Maybe you haven't equipped the arrow after editing its effects?
    Yeah, I see the effect in the combat tracker, but doesn't seem to apply. I created a brand new campaign and only added advanced effects and Ammo Manager.

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 7.59.45 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by VTHokie93 View Post
    Yeah, I see the effect in the combat tracker, but doesn't seem to apply. I created a brand new campaign and only added advanced effects and Ammo Manager.

Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 7.59.45 PM.jpg
    You haven't set your bow to use the arrow that you have attached that effect to.
    Check out the video linked on the Ammunition Manager page and feel free to post any further questions about this issue in my thread (since it's not an Advanced Effects issue).

@celestian, I have a new update for AmmunitionManager releasing soon which will change the code needed here for compatibility. I have a deprecation function in place so the timing is not critical. The draft pull request on your GitHub will update the code in your extension to use the new approach.

I have tested it with the upcoming v4 and it's working. Do you see the attached effect on the combat tracker? Maybe you haven't equipped the arrow after editing its effects?
    Per the MR I've merged and pushed v5.97 to Test channel. If someone can confirm it works for 5e I'll submit it to production channel.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Per the MR I've merged and pushed v5.97 to Test channel. If someone can confirm it works for 5e I'll submit it to production channel.
    Looks to be working in TEST. Does this also pick up Rhagelstrom's pull?

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks to be working in TEST. Does this also pick up Rhagelstrom's pull?
    I did not see that till you mentioned. I'll deal with that sometime tomorrow sorry. Day job sucking my life away
    ---

No worries. You have to pay the bills!

Thread Information