DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 79 of 101 First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last
    The error is:

[7/12/2022 7:31:33 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_adnd.lua"]:341: attempt to call field 'addNPC' (a nil value)

Update should be live now.

I am in the middle of several projects of my own and travelling for work so I'm not actively monitoring things currently.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I'm going to assume a few things, like it's not temp HP, you only wanted it once a turn, etc.

This code will require

Advanced Effects and Better Combat Effects Gold.

This below goes on the weapon itself.
    SDMGADDS: LoveTap; DUSE; ATURN
    (Make sure to click action only)

This below goes in the effects list in the top right.
    LoveTap;IF:Bloodied; REGENE: 5

DUSE will cause it to disable each attack, ATURN turns it back on at the start of any turn (note this is not start of round, so this can make it happen 2 times in a round, but only once a turn)

This also will heal at the end users turn. There are other ways to automate it but seemed like this one fit the best. You can use REGENA: 5 if you want it to insta heal, however, that can have other issues I've seen.

Let me know how it works out for you.
    Thank you, MrDDT. This looks great. I've bee moving and haven't been able to test it out yet. I'll post again, once I've been able to do so.

Hi Celestian,

the 5E advanced effects extension seems to be incompatible to the official Level Up for 5E extension after the latest update. Opening any feat record entries of the LU Player´s Guide or the D&D Player´s Guide create following errors:

[7/17/2022 9:18:48 PM] [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (text) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (advanced_effects_contents) in windowclass (reference_feat)
    [7/17/2022 9:18:48 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "reference_feat"]:6: attempt to index global 'text' (a nil value).

When the 5E Advanced Effects extension is disabled all Feat record entries open as expected, both from the Level Up Player´s Guide and the D&D Player´s Guide as well. The same happens when the Level Up 5E extension is disabled and the 5E Advanced Effects extension is loaded.

I also informed Leozelig who is the author of the Level Up 5E Extension and he will take a look on this issue.

Maybe it´s possible to make this extension compatible to Level Up 5E.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by TomtheBu; July 18th, 2022 at 21:21. Reason: Syntax

I'm encountering a pretty awful bug given the new updates that have happened and I've isolated it down to a conflict between 5E - Advanced Effects and Better Combat Effects Gold.
    Screenshot 2022-07-20 145327.png

I think it has to do with the ActionDamage.applyDamage header change in 5E Ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by jfg1984 View Post
    I'm encountering a pretty awful bug given the new updates that have happened and I've isolated it down to a conflict between 5E - Advanced Effects and Better Combat Effects Gold.
    Screenshot 2022-07-20 145327.png

I think it has to do with the ActionDamage.applyDamage header change in 5E Ruleset.
    As I dont use applyDamage in AE I expect it's in your other mod... you should remove it and test...
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

When I ran only better combat effects gold it worked as intended.
    When I ran better combat effects gold with advanced effects the bug was generated so it seems to be down to some interaction between the two extensions rather than an error existing solely in better combat effects gold.

That’s bceg. Working on it tonight. Sorry for the issue, got surprised by this update

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    That’s bceg. Working on it tonight. Sorry for the issue, got surprised by this update
    No worries, thank you for the quick turn around. I'd hate to part with either BCEG or Advanced Effects, they're both so good!

It seems there's a conflict between this extension and Close Encounter (my own creation). Is the code for this available anywhere so I can design a fix? My code is available on github (https://github.com/Gtaray/CloseEncounters).

The conflict is around the actions buttons on the actions tab on the PC sheet. Likely something is overwriting my own changes to power_action and power_action_mini, or it's overwriting the PowerManager.getPCPowerAction and PowerManager.performAction functions that my extension modifies.

I'm happy to help get this sorted.

Thread Information