FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 41 of 101 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    I am probably doing something incorrectly or missed a post somewhere.

I was using FGC and this extension worked great.

When I ported over to FGU I see that the effect on my Armor is there for Heavy Armor Mastery but the effect I put on the Ring of Protection doesn't show up for me to edit, although it is still in effect on the item as evidenced by the effect showing in the chat and the CT when I equip and unequip the item.

I have the latest versions of both the extension and FGU.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slagmoth View Post
    I am probably doing something incorrectly or missed a post somewhere.

I was using FGC and this extension worked great.

When I ported over to FGU I see that the effect on my Armor is there for Heavy Armor Mastery but the effect I put on the Ring of Protection doesn't show up for me to edit, although it is still in effect on the item as evidenced by the effect showing in the chat and the CT when I equip and unequip the item.

I have the latest versions of both the extension and FGU.

Thanks
    Based on your message details..I was unable to reproduce the problem. I added an effect to an item that didnt have one previously and it showed on the item and in the CT when it was equipped.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Nevermind, not sure if I got that correct.
    Last edited by JohnnyC; October 3rd, 2020 at 08:13.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Based on your message details..I was unable to reproduce the problem. I added an effect to an item that didnt have one previously and it showed on the item and in the CT when it was equipped.
    Ok, so this is what I am looking at and apparently something is not correct.

This one was from the character that was ported over from FGC. And it seems to work.

ROP.png

tracker.png
    chat.png

But when I grab a new one from the DMG and try and add the effect on a new character it doesn't give me a place to put it nor do I see it in the one that works where the character was ported over from FGC.

new ring on another character.png

So I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly.

So I am not sure what I am doing incorrectly.
    My guess is an extension. At the very least you're running a theme extension. I would remove all of those and try again.

I would recommend created a completely new campaign, no extensions (including themes) and trying the same process there. When I tried that I saw things as they were expected.
    Last edited by celestian; October 4th, 2020 at 18:30.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello. Just to make sure, how do I apply this?

@celestian due to some conflicts with other extensions I had to move the load order of this one to 1001 so that it loads after everything else and it seems to have fixed most all conflicts that it has with other extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    My guess is an extension. At the very least you're running a theme extension. I would remove all of those and try again.

I would recommend created a completely new campaign, no extensions (including themes) and trying the same process there. When I tried that I saw things as they were expected.
    Ok, started entirely new campaign with nothing but this extension loaded.

noextensionsCleanCampaign.png

No joy on the stick.

I have a concern as I noticed that the versioning did not seem to increment from 2.8 even though I just downloaded it again for the 3rd or 4th time from the start of the thread.

Ok, started entirely new campaign with nothing but this extension loaded.

noextensionsCleanCampaign.png

No joy on the stick.

I have a concern as I noticed that the versioning did not seem to increment from 2.8 even though I just downloaded it again for the 3rd or 4th time from the start of the thread.
    You're running an old version of the extension then.

You'll have to figure that bit out first I'd suggest looking in your FGU extensions directory.
    ---

Thread Information