5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 40 of 101 First ... 3038394041425090 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    Hold up, if I am adding Advanced Effects on the character sheet under the Abilities tab, can they not use variable-based values like [CHA] but you have to manually put in what that numerical value is?
    Any effect that requires the source to be the target will not work. This is because to make these work, the source of the effect is the origins of the effect. In this case the effect record. As far as I am aware the effect type you mentioned are the only ones that do that.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

What does Resistance> Poisoned do?

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    What does Resistance> Poisoned do?
    Poisoned is a condition not a damage type. Resistance > Poison would half the damage a target takes from poison damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shireling View Post
    Poisoned is a condition not a damage type. Resistance > Poison would half the damage a target takes from poison damage.
    Yeah I was wondering if Resistance>Poisoned would somehow give ADV on saves against Poison, like the Dwarf racial trait.

If "Resistance>Poisoned" gives you "Condition Immunityoison" like you enter on NPC stat blocks, maybe it could be worded slightly better?

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    Yeah I was wondering if Resistance>Poisoned would somehow give ADV on saves against Poison, like the Dwarf racial trait.

If "Resistance>Poisoned" gives you "Condition Immunityoison" like you enter on NPC stat blocks, maybe it could be worded slightly better?
    I've written an extension that's on DMsGuild that adds the ability to do an effect like that if you need something that'll do it. It's called Automatic Save Advantage
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmccullough View Post
    I've written an extension that's on DMsGuild that adds the ability to do an effect like that if you need something that'll do it. It's called Automatic Save Advantage
    Currency converting unfortunately stops me from buying all your extensions

Hi Celestial,

I found that when turning on Advanced Effects, it will interfere with showing how many Spell Slots my NPCs have.

When I add Glasstaff (Iarno Albrek.. from Lost Mines of Phandelver) to Combat Tracker.. his available spells slots will be all 0.

Turning your extension off makes them re-appear!

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 11.47.15.png

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hi Celestial,

I found that when turning on Advanced Effects, it will interfere with showing how many Spell Slots my NPCs have.

When I add Glasstaff (Iarno Albrek.. from Lost Mines of Phandelver) to Combat Tracker.. his available spells slots will be all 0.

Turning your extension off makes them re-appear!

Screenshot 2020-10-01 at 11.47.15.png
    There must be additional "on drop" to CT code they added at some point for the new spell slots entries. I'll have to poke around and see whats up. Thanks for the report.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Minor update

Update 4.5: Bugfix: Spell slot values on npcs were lost when dropped into CT.
    ---

Thread Information