DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 101 First ... 2331323334354383 ... Last
    Can I use this plugin to automate auras by chance? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by solomani View Post
    I've no idea what those are. YOu'll have to explain. If they use effects in FG then the answer is "maybe".
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Basically, an effect that triggers automatically, usually, at the start of a monsters turn when a hostile creature is within a certain range. For example, a terrifying iron golem has a 10-foot aura that does 5 poison damage to all hostile creatures (PCs from the mosnters point of view) at the start of the golems turn.

Basically, an effect that triggers automatically, usually, at the start of a monsters turn when a hostile creature is within a certain range. For example, a terrifying iron golem has a 10-foot aura that does 5 poison damage to all hostile creatures (PCs from the mosnters point of view) at the start of the golems turn.
    There is no function with this extension to automatically trigger application of an extension on char/npc turn.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi there!

Quite new here, but I think your extension is just what I'm looking for in my campaign
    If I understand correctly, with thi I can create items wich can have their uniqe properities, so by equipping on a pc, the effects can take place without detailing them in the actions tab?
    For example, if I want to give a slightly altered mace of disruption to on of my players, I can make it so, that he will be able, to use its effects automaticaly, if he has the weapon?
    (sorry my bad english, its basically my 3rd language)

Quote Originally Posted by Hintalow View Post
    Hi there!

Quite new here, but I think your extension is just what I'm looking for in my campaign
    If I understand correctly, with thi I can create items wich can have their uniqe properities, so by equipping on a pc, the effects can take place without detailing them in the actions tab?
    For example, if I want to give a slightly altered mace of disruption to on of my players, I can make it so, that he will be able, to use its effects automaticaly, if he has the weapon?
    (sorry my bad english, its basically my 3rd language)
    If you mean, can it have 1d6 extra acid damage on crit for that weapon? Yes. IF you mean using that weapon they get more damage versus a dragon? Yes it will do that.
    ---

Thank you, I'll look into it

but the new DiabloBob's "DM Tools" extension from Dmsguild site does have features intended for auras that sounds kinda like what you are looking for.

Any chance of getting a 4e version of this extension? :-)

Thread Information