DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 100 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Hello all
    is it possible for this awesome mod to work with pathfinder ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargas View Post
    Hello all
    Only if someone is willing to modify it and create a 3.5/PF version. The available effects and item definitions are different between 5E and PF.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargas View Post
    Hello all
    As mentioned previously it would require someone to write a version for Pathfinder. The systems are not similar enough for my extension to work with both.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi celestian,

Would it be possible to make it works for Item Templates as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Drogo210 View Post
    Hi celestian,

Would it be possible to make it works for Item Templates as well?
    Right now no but I'll take a look down the road and see how those work. I don't use them in my ruleset (which is where I ported the extension from) so will have to see what they do.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian, I was making a magic item recently and confirmed the behavior that two DMG properties only the second is working if they deal the dame damage type. This is true if they are on one effect or two for the same item.

DMG: 1 thunder
    DMG: 1d4 thunder, critical
    or

DMG: 1 thunder; DMG 1d4 thunder, critical
    both only deal 1d4+1 on a crit and nothing on a normal hit.

I tried it with other extensions and only using yours, can confirm it is not a conflict with another extension. Both versions of the effect work fine if applied as an effect created on the PC actions tab (1 dmg on a normal hit and 1d4+1 on a crit), but not as an effect from an item using the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Celestian, I was making a magic item recently and confirmed the behavior that two DMG properties only the second is working if they deal the dame damage type. This is true if they are on one effect or two for the same item.

or

both only deal 1d4+1 on a crit and nothing on a normal hit.

I tried it with other extensions and only using yours, can confirm it is not a conflict with another extension. Both versions of the effect work fine if applied as an effect created on the PC actions tab (1 dmg on a normal hit and 1d4+1 on a crit), but not as an effect from an item using the extension.
    We've had a similar discussion on the topic of crits before here. You might want to check that out.

I just tested a dagger with DMG:1 and another effect of DMG: 2d4,critical on the same weapon and it gave +1 on normal, and 2d4 extr on crit.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    We've had a similar discussion on the topic of crits before here. You might want to check that out.

I just tested a dagger with DMG:1 and another effect of DMG: 2d4,critical on the same weapon and it gave +1 on normal, and 2d4 extr on crit.
    *facepalm* same problem as pauljmendoza: I had a space after the comma. "thunder,critical" works "thunder, critical" does not. Thanks and sorry for the false alarm.

I'm not certain if I'm doing something incorrectly, but I haven't been able to figure this out. I have a cleric who gained a ring that adds +1 to WIS. And so the ring is coded [WIS:1;] visbility [hide]. They have a base WIS score of 19. When rolling a WIS Check or WIS saving throw, the Effect +1 is present, however, when casting a spell on a target that prompts a SAVE DC check, the additional WIS +1 is not calculated.

Quote Originally Posted by ae4355 View Post
    I'm not certain if I'm doing something incorrectly, but I haven't been able to figure this out. I have a cleric who gained a ring that adds +1 to WIS. And so the ring is coded [WIS:1;] visbility [hide]. They have a base WIS score of 19. When rolling a WIS Check or WIS saving throw, the Effect +1 is present, however, when casting a spell on a target that prompts a SAVE DC check, the additional WIS +1 is not calculated.
    I have a similar issue, but it is with coded Gauntlets of Ogre Power, and the carrying capacity on the character sheet doesn't reflect the adjustments added by items.

Thread Information