Starfinder Playlist
Page 57 of 101 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
    Fantastic, downloaded the newer version, and it works perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by ZangDrax View Post
    Fantastic, downloaded the newer version, and it works perfectly
    For future reference, here is how to find out when the post was last updated.
    Screenshot 2021-03-24 153706.png

I am getting the same ActorManager2 errors mentioned downthread. I used the link in post #1 but it only gave me version 4.2 not 4.9. And I am still getiing the errors the moment I click on the actions tab on a character sheet. Any thoughts as to why?

Quote Originally Posted by eleran View Post
    I used the link in post #1 but it only gave me version 4.2 not 4.9. Any thoughts as to why?
    Link works for v4.9. Try the GitHub if it's not working for you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Ciphor View Post
    Link works for v4.9. Try the GitHub if it's not working for you here.
    Do not use the github link unless you are very experienced with extensions and know what you are doing. I often will be working on code and leave the beta's up there. The github is more for other developers to review/pull from. Not to download. "stable", such that it is, will be on the first post.

The extension in the first post is 4.9.

If you show another version you are installing the new one in the wrong place or have a extracted version (in a folder).
    Last edited by celestian; April 1st, 2021 at 06:57.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by eleran View Post
    I am getting the same ActorManager2 errors mentioned downthread. I used the link in post #1 but it only gave me version 4.2 not 4.9. And I am still getiing the errors the moment I click on the actions tab on a character sheet. Any thoughts as to why?
    If you aren't seeing "AdvancedEffects.ext" in the first post, you might be on mobile view. If so, scroll to the bottom of page and click "Full Site".

Rats. I changed a hundred NPCs. I reverted them to the originals, but it appears that their "Effect Features" were not cleared and now the tags I had on the changed creatures are gone. Is there a way to erase "Effect Features" from all NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Rats. I changed a hundred NPCs. I reverted them to the originals, but it appears that their "Effect Features" were not cleared and now the tags I had on the changed creatures are gone. Is there a way to erase "Effect Features" from all NPCs?
    Aren't 5e monsters read only... meaning they had to be local to edit/change them?

moduledb/* contains the "local changes" files for specific modules. If you remove that specific file for that module it will remove local changes you made.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello, I am using this for unique weapons in my game. I set up a weapon that deals additional damage if it is a fiend or undead using [IFT: TYPE(fiend, undead); 1d4 radiant] works like a charm, but when the PC uses another weapon, it still applies the additional damage. Item.PNG
    Did I type something wrong where it would assume this was a global/universal effect vs. an item effect

Thread Information