STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 100 1231151 ... Last

5E Advanced Effects (items, npcs, characters)

Latest version currently compatible with FGU.

This project has been handed off to rhagelstrom who will be maintaining it moving forward.

If you're having issues with extension please read this post first on making sure you have correct extension installed.

This is something I've had in my ruleset for a while and decided I'd make an extension so that it could be used with 5E ruleset.

How does it work? When you apply the extension to a 5E campaign you'll notice a new field on items, npcs and character sheets (under Abilities tab) called "Effect Features".

For items, when you add an effect such as "IFT: ALIGN (evil); AC: 2;" it will be placed on the owner of the item if they equipped the item and are in the combat tracker.

You will also notice the same type of entry for NPCs. It works similar to the above except when you drag/drop the NPC into the combat tracker these effects will be added automatically.

You will also notice the same type of entry for Player characters, under the "Abilities" tab in a section called "Advanced Effects". It works similar to the above except when you drag/drop the PC into the combat tracker these effects will be added automatically.

Here are the places you'll notice differences.

There is one Campaign Setting. This allows the PC with an item that has an advanced effect to see and edit it if enabled. It's disabled by default.

Items/NPC/Character sheet

The action "Action Only" effect (only used when THAT weapon/item is used for attack/damage).

Please report issues/etc as I don't use 5E for my own games.

Subscribe to the Forge for the latest version with as of this writing is version 5+

Click here to get the extension from the Forge. You can send a donation to the creator if you like this tool.
    Last edited by celestian; March 19th, 2024 at 18:23. Reason: rev update
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Great

Are the links broken? The 'Attached Files' are not listing any files and there is nothing to click on to download.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPhreak View Post
    Are the links broken? The 'Attached Files' are not listing any files and there is nothing to click on to download.
    Work for me...

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Same with me---simply a great must have extension. Take it as long as it is free of costs
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Quote Originally Posted by BioPhreak View Post
    Tested it from couple browser types and works for me. Make sure you don't have some extension in your browser that might be keeping something from loading properly to download it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Tested it from couple browser types and works for me. Make sure you don't have some extension in your browser that might be keeping something from loading properly to download it.
    This was solved in another thread. His browser was accessing the mobile site. Once that was resolved things were fine.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This was solved in another thread. His browser was accessing the mobile site. Once that was resolved things were fine.
    Here is a link to the thread if anyone else is having the same bug where your browser is stuck in the mobile site.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ments-in-posts

The solution for me was to use the "Full Site" link at the bottom which resets/changes the view back to something with usable features.

I have downloaded the extension and this does exactly what I was looking to do. Thank you for this.

Amazing thanks
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate

Celestina, thanks for the extension! Great job!!!!

Thread Information