5E Character Create Playlist
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    was told it's not a unity issue - so for what it's worth - this stops working for pfrpg in unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    It is - table importer works fine non-unity - I'm thinking I should report this in the unity area - I didn't realize at the time it was underlying functionality that was the cause
    I'll test the importer in unity under CoreRPG and see if I can replicate.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Update 2.1. Found an issue reported for CoreRPG rulesets (not 2E or 5E) and corrected.

Should run cleanly in FGU on any CoreRPG based ruleset now.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

tested on my end - thank you!

On a minor side note - I recently picked up the 2e rules and all I can say is... what you did with that ruleset is like a dream wishlist of everything I wish every ruleset could do - that is to say - you are incredible and thank you.

Update 2.2.

This update is specifically for FGU, I am not sure how long it'll work with all the changes in FGU but I thought I'd release it for testing and it should continue to work in FGC.
    ---

You saved me a butt load of time getting tables into CoreRPG. Thank you so much! Any plans to try to get column headers imported as well?

I just got back into FG and wanting to do tables and rushed to the site looking for a method to find this beautiful gem! Thank you!!
    Last edited by Wenin; April 24th, 2020 at 01:30.

Another amazing extension, just what I was looking for

Great work! I'm building some complex table systems and this will help a lot.

One suggestion for the future if you are still working on this at all. I would be really cool if entries in the tables could reference other files instead of just text.
    For example, when creating a table directly in FG you can drag an npc or an item or any object into the row and when that roll is done it will paste the link to that nps, or object, etc in the chat, story, encounter, etc.

I imagine that each of those items, when dragged into the table, are essentially links. And Maybe if you knew the name and formatting of those links it would be possible to enter those in the .csv file and covert them to links on import?

Just an idea.
    Last edited by MadNomadGM; May 9th, 2020 at 18:14.

Thread Information