5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

3.5E/PFRPG Distance Conditional

This is a small extension that adds the DISTANCE conditional. When used with IFT in particular it can turn on and off other effects based on the distance between tokens.

Forge Link: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1567/view

uuuuh, nice, immediately downloaded!

Presumably, this can be used for Ranged ATK adjustments using targeting. If so, can you provide a really basic example?

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    Presumably, this can be used for Ranged ATK adjustments using targeting. If so, can you provide a really basic example?
    I just noticed the Forge page seems to have gobbled all my < and > symbols I'll try and get that fixed.
    In the meantime

Code:
    Point Blank Shot; IFT: DISTANCE(<=30); ATK: 1 ranged; DMG: 1 ranged
    This gives +1 attack and +1 damage on ranged attacks against targets within 30 feet.

If a character carries a light crossbow and an effect is applied, can this effect and your extension be used to do this?
    Light Crossbow; IFT: DISTANCE(>80); ATK: -2 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>160); ATK: -4 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>240); ATK: -6 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>320); ATK: -8 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>400); ATK: -40 ranged

That should work, but I believe you want to do `ATK: -2 ranged` for every conditional since they'll stack rather than override.

Also may want to look into this extension which accomplishes a similar goal: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/406/view

After a bit of testing, these worked together
    Light Crossbow; IFT: DISTANCE(>80); ATK: -2 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>160); ATK: -2 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>240); ATK: -2 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>320); ATK: -2 ranged; IFT: DISTANCE(>400); ATK: -40 ranged
    Point Blank Shot; IFT: DISTANCE(<=30); ATK: 1 ranged; DMG: 1 ranged

Thank you so much for this, what a time saver.

Thread Information